Yan Heqing's memory of Lin Fengzhi was that of a five-year-old child.

When Lin Fengzhi appeared, Yan Heqing recognized him at a glance.

A few centimeters shorter than him, his face is like a freshly shelled egg, and his smile is like the breath of sunshine.

Lin Fengzhi was afraid of the cold. The temperature dropped sharply today. He was still sleeping early in the morning when Lu Muchi called.

"It's getting colder. Wear warm pants, a cashmere sweater, a down jacket, snow boots, a scarf, a hat and gloves. Don't keep yourself warm just to charm the little girl. If you wear thin clothes and catch a cold like last time, you won't be able to eat strawberries for a day."

Lin Fengzhi, "You are so long-winded..."

But he still wrapped himself up into a little bear.

Lin Fengzhi and two or three classmates walked past Yan Heqing while talking.

"There's no class in the afternoon, so let's go play ice hockey. It's been a long time since I've been there, and my hands are itchy."

"Next time, I'll be busy later."

"Oh, there's something going on!"

A few people walked away talking and laughing.

Yan Heqing stood there, looking calmly at Lin Fengzhi's back.

Walking across the sidewalk, Lin Fengzhi suddenly stopped. He turned around, and the boy wearing glasses next to him also stopped. "What's wrong?"

Lin Fengzhi's pupils gradually dilated, and he raised his feet and ran to the opposite side, "You guys go first!"

Going against the flow of people, Lin Fengzhi was very anxious and kept saying: "I'm sorry, please give way, I'm sorry..."

Yan Heqing looked at Lin Fengzhi and ran towards him in large strides. Lin Fengzhi's fair and delicate face was full of anxiety and surprise.

Yan Heqing clenched his fingers.

Getting closer.

At the last second when the red light came on, Lin Fengzhi successfully ran in front of him.

Yan Heqing heard Lin Fengzhi's voice for the first time, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Then, she brushed his arm and passed by.

The next second, Lin Fengzhi's gentle voice came from behind, "Kitten, don't cross the road, it's very dangerous."

There was a sound of tearing packaging bags, "You are so dirty. After you finish eating, can I take you to take a shower?"

In the peripheral vision, Lin Fengzhi was squatting next to the snowdrift, gently stroking the head of the stray cat with his right hand. There was a pile of freeze-dried food in the palm of his left hand, which the stray cat was eating silently.

Lin Fengzhi keeps freeze-dried cats in his pocket all year round.

A small package costs several hundred yuan.

Lin Fengzhi waited for the stray cat to finish eating, then carefully picked it up and protected it with a scarf.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, we'll be here soon."

Lin Fengzhi spoke tenderly to the cat, passed Yan Heqing again and walked to the opposite side.

Yan Heqing stopped looking at him.

He looked away and looked down at his red palms.

There was a moment when he expected Lin Fengzhi to recognize him.