Xie Yunjie turned around and asked Lu Lin, "Mr. Lu, do you want to change it?"

Lu Lin frowned slightly, "What do you mean?"

Chu Ziyu then explained with a playful smile, "This little bartender has quite a personality. The rule is one drink per person per night. No matter how much you tip, it won't matter."

On the other side, the manager ran all the way to the bar on the first floor. He had thought about it. Even if he knelt down to Yan Heqing today, he had to get this classic cup!

Who is Lu Lin, a big boss who can make the ground in the capital tremble with just one look? No one can offend him!

To his surprise, Yan Heqing did not refuse immediately, "Is he a very powerful person?"

"It's more than amazing." The manager seized the opportunity and said, "Our street, including this bar, is all his property. Xiao Yan, in order for our bar to be open, you really have to mix this wine."

In the first half of the sentence, the manager told the truth, and in the second half he exaggerated.

Although facing Lu Lin, the pressure doubled.

This is the majesty of a superior person who took over the Lu family at the age of 22 and has accumulated many years of accumulation. It is unmatched by other second and third generations.

But among the wealthy businessmen and celebrities who came to play, Lu Lin was the most low-key and elegant.

It was just a glass of wine. The manager took the initiative to explain that Lu Lin would not be embarrassed.

Without explanation or delivery, Lu Lin would not argue over a glass of wine.

The manager simply did not dare to speak.

Yan Heqing did not expose the manager, and things were going according to his plan.

He added an extra ingredient to Lu Lin's Negroni.

He was sure that Lu Lin would order a second cup because of the taste.

It's just that things can be calculated accurately, but Lu Lin can't.

Just as Yan Heqing was about to transfer, the manager received the call. After he answered the call, he said "yes yes yes" several times and hung up the phone respectfully.

The manager turned around and put one hand on the bar while wiping sweat with the other, "Xiao Yan, there's no need to adjust it. It's cancelled."

Yan Heqing paused his fingers slightly, then looked up. In the private room on the second floor, a silhouette lowered the gauze curtain and turned to leave.

Lu Lin returned to his seat, and Chu Ziyu chewed the honeydew melon again, "If we, Mr. Lu, don't make money and follow the rules when we come to the bar, I will never be able to catch up in this life."

Xie Yunjie asked another question, "Lao Lu, do you think the little bartender looks like him?"

Lu Lin didn't even move his eyelids, "Who?"

Xie Yunjie sighed inwardly. Lu Lin really had no interest in the young master of the Lin family. With his photographic memory, he couldn't even remember a person's face.

"No one." Xie Yunjie complained, "I don't want to chat with you two old men who don't know how to be charming."

Chu Ziyu didn't do anything and was cueed. He knocked on the table with dissatisfaction, "Hey, hey, who are you talking about, old man? I just matured when I was 30 years old. Who else doesn't know how to be charming? I've called out several beauties today. Immortal!"