"Oh. Hey, did you by any chance get one of these?" He held up the letter I saw on my desk this morning. I nodded and got mine out form my pocket.

I looked at the time on my watch and said, "I should try to start making dinner now. Do you want to help?"

"Umm, sure."

TO THE KITCHEN!

We got to the kitchen and I got out all the ingredients I bought from the store out. I was wondering what I should make and I noticed Kazuo staring at me. I stared back at him and I said, "Yes? Do you have an idea on what I should make?"

He looked away with a tint of blush and said, "No, well, yes. I was thinking you could make what you always use to when we were kids." He mumbled the last part. I smiled and nodded.

I started to make all of the dishes and I could see Kazuo slightly drooling. I giggled at that and he looked confused so I pointed to his face where the drool was and he quickly wiped it off. I was almost done and it was also almost 5 o clock.

"Well, I think I'm done now. Can you help me bring these to the table Kazuo?" He nodded and one by one we brought the food to the table and when we both went to get the chopsticks, we came back out and saw everyone around the table looking at the food in awe.

"Looks like they beat us to it," Kazuo said. I went over and placed the chopsticks by the plates and I said, "Well, t-this is a thank you for allowing us here. Please eat to your heart's content," I said in a quiet, but loud enough voice for everyone to here.

"Arigatou Aya-chan and Kaz-chan!" said Natsuki with Syo following by saying, "This is awesome! Thank you Amaya and Kazuo!"

I smiled and sat down along with everyone else by my side. Otoya and Reiji were by my side while Kazuo sat across from me.

"Itadakimasu!" Everyone said at the same time. I smiled and started to eat my own food.  The food I cooked was miso soup, tempura, sashimi, and dango. I was eating when I heard Reiji say, "Aya-chan, this is really good!" he said as he turned to face me. I laughed and smiled.

'She cant be that girl. Oh well,' Reiji thought.

After everyone was done with the food, everyone left and Masato came over to me and said he wanted to show you something. I nodded and I thought, 'This is probably about that letter.'

I followed them with Kazuo by my side and he had a look of confusion, I would tell him its about the letter, but I'd like to see his reaction to this.

We opened the door to the music room and I saw a blinding light and confetti fly towards us. (A/N Ouran anyone?) My eyes adjusted and I saw everyone including Quartet Night by a sign that's says 'WELCOME AMAYA AND KAZUO!'

I looked over at Kazuo and tried so hard to stifle a laugh, I guess you could say he's not the brightest person. While he was still dazed, I took this chance to take a picture and use it later. I looked back at everyone and said, "Arigatou! I look forward to staying here!"

I walked in with Kazuo following was confronted by Natsuki holding a plate of cookies. "Aya-chan, I baked these cookies for you!"

I saw many faces of horror in the background as Syo walked towards me. "Amaya, don't eat these if you don't want to die!" I looked a bit shocked and I stared at the cookies on the plate. They looked pretty harmless, but that changed when I saw Natsuki put a cookie in Syo's mouth.

"Syo-chan, you should have one too! ^^" My eyes widened when I saw Syo faint. I swear I saw his soul fly from his body. I saw Kazuo look at Syo in shock, then at the cookies in fear. "Aya-chan, do you want to have some?"

I backed away slightly and said, "Umm, actually... I'm- uh... Not really a big fan of sweets... hehe. Oh, but Kazuo LO~VES them!" I said pointing towards Kazuo as Natsuki's eyes lit up.

"Say what?"

"Kaz-chan! Here I'll let you have these then," Natsuki said as he shoved cookies in his mouth when Kazuo was about to say something.

I gave Kazuo the 'told-you-I-would-get-you-back-later' look. He looked at me, then everyone, and finally fainted like Syo did.

I couldn't help, but burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, its just. I cant believe he would faint just like that!" My laughing was replaced with a mischievous look and I went over to him with a marker.

I think you know what this means.

~~~

Kazuo POV

I woke up in my room and I faintly remembered what happened last night. I swear Natsuki could kill someone with those cookies.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth before bed and when I got there. I looked in the mirror and BAM. I saw my face covered in marker and I instantly knew who this was. I couldn't contain it anymore and I yelled loud enough so Mars could probably hear, "AMAAYAAA!!!"

Amaya POV

I suddenly heard yelling of my name and I smirked. 'I'm going to have to hide really good tomorrow.' I did say I was going to get him back, didn't I?

I tucked myself in my blankets and went to sleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~❈~❂~❈~~~~~~~~~~

Hello peoples! I might take a break from writing because my wrist is starting to hurt like a bunch of needles are jabbing it, but why do you need to know my problems? ANYWAYS, ill try to update as fast as I can! You can count on me and Pikachu!

Umm... Also, I have some ideas for the story so you know how there are like OVAS and in mangas there's like chapter 1.5 or whatever? Well, ill take suggestions from you guys to make those things.

That's pretty much it and yeah... BYE BYE MUSHROOMIAN!!!