"You want me gone so you can take my place right? Sorry to disappoint you sweetheart. Freen is mine and mine alone. The one she loves is me. And that's why you are so sad because she can never look at you that way. No matter what you do and how much you try..."

"Becky..." I called to stop her from talking .

"True! She loves you so foolishly but what about you? Do you love her? Do you even know what love is all about?"

"You have no right to question my love for her okay? You know nothing about me nor what has happened..."

Lily started walking close to Becky while clenching her fist. Why? Does she want to hit Becky?

"Lily?" I called weakly in an attempt to stop her.

She stood about 2m away from Becky and looked straight into her eyes.

"You're wrong. I know exactly what has happened at least for the past 4 years."

.....................................................

"True! She loves you so foolishly but what about you? Do you love her? Do you even know what love is all about?" That girl said that got me so much upset.

Who is she to question my love for Freen? Who is she to say I don't know what love is when everything I have done was to keep Freen alive.

"You have no right to question my love for her okay? You know nothing about me nor what has happened..." I said sternly and she smirked in a very annoying manner.

"Lily?" Freen called when she started walking close to me. She stood about 2m away from me while staring coldly into my eyes.

"You're wrong. I know exactly what has happened at least for the past 4 years."

I got silent instantly. What is she trying to prove? why taking it back to the time I don't remember? A part of me is telling me that she wants to subtly shade me for my memory loss.

"And I can clearly tell you that your existence has brought nothing but pain to Freen."

I clenched my fist so hard stopping it from attacking her right now. Did she just say that to me? I felt a sharp pain in my chest instantly especially since Freen is just standing there without saying anything.

"You, your dad and your entire family are monsters. You hurt the heart that loves you. You take for granted her love and you have the guts to sit there and brag about how much she loves you.!!"

"You know nothing about me nor my family. I think it's best you keep shut or I will shut that mouth for you" I fumed still clenching my fist so hard.

"It would have been a good thing if you had remained dead. But you came back to destroy Freen completely. You will be getting married in a month time but you are in someone else's bed. Is that how much you lack control?"

"That's enough Lily!" Freen said.

That's enough? Is that it? Like she's going to stand there and let this girl disrespect me in this way?

"Someone needs to be reminded they are getting married in a month time and it's an eyesore to be seen on someone else's bed." She said.

"Lily stop" Freen demanded.

"What? I need to remind her. Maybe her amnesia is getting more worst each day...." Before she could finish, I landed a heavy punch on her face.

"Fuck! Did you just punch me??" She tried to attack me but Freen held her stopping her from hitting me back.

My heart is aching so much. I knew it that she would talk about my amnesia in a very disrespectful way. Of every other thing she said, talking about my amnesia was what affected me the most. She has no idea the pain I go through every day because I have no memory of 18 years of my life.