Season 1 Chapter 12 : Reach the Sky Above

Start from the beginning

Erza : They were acting out of their own sense of justice. There's no need to criticize what they did now. Let's go.

Natsu : Go? But how are we gonna lift the curse?

Erza : No idea.

Lucy : Wha...?

Happy then notices something moving on the ground and looks down to see that it was Goku who was starting to wake up. The wizard sits up from the ground while yawning as he stretches his arms as he looks up to see his friends standing over him.

Gray : Good morning, Goku.

Goku : *smiling* Hi.

Gray : So, feeling lighthearted tonight, are we?

Goku : Yeah!

Goku then stands up from the ground causing Natsu's waistcoat to fall off of him as Lucy covers her eyes and turns around.

Goku : M-My clothes are gone!

Natsu : You don't remember anything, do you?

Lucy : Can we please get him some clothes? Or at least some pants?

Erza : I agree.

Erza holds her arm up and summons a pair of pants out of her pocket dimension and hands them to Goku who stands up and puts them on when he suddenly loses his balance and falls to the ground. Goku stands up from the ground and tries to stand when he loses his balance again and falls to the ground.

Goku : Woah... why can't I stand up?

Erza : That's not too surprising. You probably just need to spend a little time learning how to balance without your tail.

Goku : Why would I need to do that?

Goku then looks behind him and sees that his tail was no longer behind him, shocking him as he tried to look for it.

Goku : Oh, no way! My tail's gone, you guys! Where could it have gone? I can't believe it! It's really gone, you guys! I'm sure it was there last night. It just disappeared!

After a few more seconds of looking, Goku puts his hands behind his head with his usual carefree expression.

Goku : Guess I have to wait for it to come back.

Hearing this shocked the Fairy Tail members as they weren't expecting Goku's carefree response. The wizard then looked around once more as he realized that he was missing a few things.

Goku : Uh... Where's my power pole?

Lucy : Don't worry, I have it.

Lucy walks over to Goku and gives him back his Power Pole that fell off of his back when he transformed on top of the temple roof.

Goku : Thanks.

Lucy : No problem. Oh, and this fell off of you too.

Lucy then takes something out of her pocket and hands it to Goku causing the wizard's eyes to widen in shock. In Lucy's hand was an orange sphere with four red stars on it as Goku takes it from Lucy and sighs in relief.

Goku : Thank goodness you found it.

Lucy : What is it?

Goku : This is the only thing my grandpa gave me to remember him by.

Lucy : Good thing I found it, then.

Erza : Come on. Let's go.

Goku : Hm? Go where?