Bleeding Heart

Guanyin Temple:

Nie Huaisang is still unconscious, Jin Ling cannot even form a word to see his real face of his own uncles and lan Xichen is still possessing the life Shattering news about Yilling Patriarch's Golden Core staying on Sect Leader Jiang.

Everything changed in blinks of an eye, Lan Wangji dead, Wei Wuxian blow up with Lan wangji now whole place is too clear for open eyes, no recentment energy left only bloody flesh everywhere not even a single body part left intact on lan wangji nor wei wuxian.

As Wen Ning is connected with wei wuxian he also died this time permanently when nothing left to control or gain Jin Guangyao confess everything without even asking as he really didn’t want to hurt Lan Xichen. Who is now sitting on the bloody floor eyes lifeless.

🏵️flash back🏵️

Present day what is Guanyin temple, was a brothel. After it was burned down by Xue Yang on the orders of Jin Guangyao.

Jin Guangyao purchases the land himself and built a temple to house his mother Meng Shi's body. He had the statue's face engraved to resemble her, so that she would receive people's worship and reincarnate into a better life.

The temple was completely constructed at least eight years prior to Wei Wuxian's resurrection.

Everyone is awaiting their coming doom but Wei Wuxian is sitting on Lan Wangji's lap after publicly and Shamelessly confessed each others feeling. Now lost their own world without caring their surrounding.

Suddenly Sect Leader Jiang come with his signature sour face and attack Jin Guangyao.

Now Jiang Cheng fighting with Jin Guangyao in Guanyin Temple. But Jin Guangyao miscalculated, when he distract Jiang Cheng with wei wuxian by attacking guqin string jiang cheng don’t even blink his eyes and fight with jin guangyao.

To save Wei ying from fetal attack lan wangji come in front of wei ying as his spiritual energy is locked. In a moment guqin string silt lan wangji's throat and he died to save Wei ying.

Wei Wuxian scream in agony as the only living being loves him and care for him is died to save him just like Jiang Yanli did.

He collect all recentment energy in venue on Himself so that none can ever use Yin Tiger Tally. Then he cut his own palm activate a half made time travelling talisman and put his hand on lan wangji's bleeding throat and blow themself.

End of the flashback.

When Juniors and other sect member come to help them to follow Jin Ling's Spritual Dog they all Witness the naked confession from Jin Guangyao.

Lan Sizhui remember everything about his Xian gege and his adopted father Lan Wangji with the cost of their life.

Even Lan Qiren cried with everyone in agony but none can tell it’s for his nephew or yilling patriarch.

Wei Wuxian open his eyes slowly he is sleeping in his demon subduing cave when he was working with Jin Ling's birthday present.

He remember everything but he don’t want to believe it.

He cannot believe that Jiang Cheng could be this cruel, what would be happened if he lose one fight, wei ying knows cultivation is everything for jiang cheng and he is too much into loss and gain but this was too much for him to even dream.

So he thought it’s his nightmare as usual but realistic one, as he cannot put Himself as couple with Lan Zhan nor imagine what he went through for him.

Wei Ying stand up fish out a broken bronze mirror remove his robes and stare at himself through mirror and start to cry.

He toke his Chenqing. It is as black as ink with a red tassel.

Then fish out his Sword Suibian.
Suibian is an agile sword with a white blade that has the characters of the sword's name engraved on it.

Ask Himself why his courtesy name is Wuxian?  'No Envy' huh what a joke??? Now he feel like Jiang Fengmian give him this name to remind his place, don’t envy to jiang cheng and become a perfect shield.

Then play the tune he still don’t know the name but sure it’s composed by lan zhan Himself and cried for the man who even give his life for him.

Then he remember something there is no a-yuan, that only means he is died in jin labour camp. A sharp pain from his heart make him unconscious.

Lan Wangji jolt awake on his bed at midnight. He is in his home Jingshi. He is in his twenty two year old body and no mark in his body.

He remember everything even his own death but don’t know how he is in the past. He calm his racing heart circulate his spiritual energy, he has his peak level advanced cultivation from future.

He summon his sword, Bichen, Although Bichen's thin, nearly transparent blade gives the impression of a lightweight sword, it is actually strong enough to cut through iron and heavy enough for non-cultivators to be unable to wield it. The blade exudes an air of ice and snow and a light blue glare when drawn.

Bichen, lit. to avoid dust; to avoid worldly matters, his renowned sword. As his name title Hanguang Jun, light bearer which is now vibrating with Excessive spritual energy as it’s also time travel. But his own life light is nowhere.

He summon his seven-stringed Guqin Wangji, to be free of worldly concerns; hah but it’s intimately attached to Chenqing's tune. He start to play Wangxian subconsciously.

Then he remember what wei ying sacrifice for Jiang Cheng and what he did. His blood boil the thought of jiang sect leader. There is no way out his brother had gone too far, already Lan Xichen thought he is blind fool in love, his uncle will do everything including mass murder to kill wei ying.

No other way to save Wei Ying. No one will believe him if he say, he cannot even explain. Oh he cannot do empathy as wei ying can. Wei ying also loves me but he will not come with me. Even if he come his own family will kill him. Now i understand what father did was what he thought right.

I am not my Father.

I am not coward.

My love is not one-sided.

I will save Wei ying, if wei ying can not come with me, i will go with him. This time Sizhui will have full family.

No way other than leave the sect. Why  do i even think about it?

Junior who depends on me is not present.

Our son is not in gusu anymore.

My brother is not my brother who use to be my safe zone.

My uncle is not the man i admired anymore. Nothing left here which is mine. My home Jingshi, Wei ying is my home, where is he there is my home.

Now i know wei ying also loves me, if wei ying don’t listen to me i will stay with him. But Burial Mounds is not a place where i want my family live.

Where do i take them?

What about money?

Wen Qing and Wen Ning?

One weak left for Jin Ling's birthday celebration. That means Jin Zixun is already cursed.

What do i do???

Su She!!!

Xue Yang!!!

The Venerated Triad!!!

What a joke he smiled coldly 🫤🫤🫤