Thirty-Eight

This is officially my favorite chapter

------

The couple were sitting at the shore, the water reaching their toes and rolling back to the ocean. The gentle breeze of the wind ran through them. Seagulls in the air and Dolphins in the water. The sun was hidden by the clouds, but its powerful rays were clouded.

"Just a week like this isn't enough." Minho gently started a conversation.

"I know baby." Chan smiled sympathetically as he laid his head down on Minho's lap.

"Love?" The younger called. Chan flushed at the new pet name, but he didn't mind.

"Yes, baby?" He responded still flustered.

"Why were there bad rumors about Vanara?"

"Oh well.... Our reputation isn't that good among your kingdom. But, we're are more lenient there than we are here."

"What do you mean?" Minho asked tilting his head.

"Suppose someone is gay, would they be accepted here? Is it normalized?"

"No..." Minho's voice descended.

"Exactly, we may be strict, but we respect everyone equally."

"So why are you the villain."

"I was always a villain in their minds, the choice was never mine," Chan spoke as he started at the sea.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Hero's shine because the villains are their shadow. It's just fate, and I was just lucky enough to be able to live the rest of my life with you." Chan cupped Minho's cheeks as he looked up. Minho smiled before leaning down to connect his lips with the older one.

They were at peace, connected by their souls as mates. Sacrificing their life for the other, living through happiness, and tears.

"Till death do us part." Chan whispered.

Minho giggled, "Till death do us part my love."

— — — —

I haven't written a chapter as short as this in so long 😭

I'm sorry i feel like ive cheated you all. But this was just so peaceful to write ykyk 🥰

I love romantic poems like this ngl.....

ANYWAYS THERES LIKE 3 CHAPTERS LEFT 🫨 I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS.

It's hard to believe after getting this far :)

But I'm glad you read this far. This was a fanfic that I did not expect to achieve much.

Thank you all so much for reading <3