Ten

Minho pov

"You have a cat?" Chan asked me as he looked at the feather teaser and my Hiputee tree.

"Cats," I corrected.

"Yeah I have cats, they're my kids.

"Where are they Mimho hyung?" Imnie asked while looking for them.

And then I remembered it was time they come back.

I head to the kitchen getting a food bowl and filling it with cat food.

I opened the window of my living room, and out the food bowl on a desk by the window.

"My cats enjoy going out, I give them lots of freedom. They usually come back around this time."

And I was right, Sonnie had already came back with Doongi and Dori following behind.

"What's their names?" Innie asked.

"Soonie, Doongi, Dori."

Just as I finished talking I heard dog barks.

Looks like she's awake.

"You have a dog too?"

"That's not my dog, it's his."

I pointed to Hyunjin who was feeding Khami.

"And what's his name?"

"Not his, her. She's a girl. Khami."

"Let's go out, it's getting stuffy in here. And also don't like it when there's a stranger in my house."

I eyed Chan.

"I'm a stranger? I saw you abs just a few minutes ago."

"You weren't supposed to. I thought Felix or Hyunjin had came home. That's why I came like that."

"Why are you hiding your abs anyway. You scared it's not good enough?" He smirked.

"It doesn't concern you."

"But I'm curious."

"Then shove that curiosity up your ass."

"Feisty aren't we." He playfully smiled at me."

Everyone else was silent watching me and that asshole argue.

"How about we go outside like hyung said? The festival is today to, we can have some fun."

Innie brought up.

"Yeah." Changbin who was pretty much invisible just spoke.

"Ooo, I heard there's really good food this year."

————

The six of us went outside walking around finding some interesting stalls to hang at.

And people did notice Innie's presence, they gave him somthing from their stalls and now here we are, each of us holding a stack of shit.