Twenty-One

1st Person- Felix (MENTION OF RAPE ⚠️)

I was walking around town, hopeless. Minho Hyung has a boyfriend? Why did I have to walk in on them though? One it was gross and two I was in despair. What did Minho Hyung really think of me? As a younger brother? Well, that explains why nothing romantic has happened between us, cause he had eyes on someone else, someone better than me, someone who could take care of him, someone who could love him.......

better.

I just left Minho Hyung's apartment and now I'm planning on hitting the bar. I guess a one-night stand will do. But is my body even good for someone else? Will they find pleasure in it? I looked down at my shirt and tugged on the collar showing my chest from the inside.

How can someone like this? Without realizing where I was walking to I ended up in a random dark alleyway. I looked around, memories coming back to my head.

Stop!

Leave me alone!

Don't touch me!

My younger self when I had got raped, and now. It was happening all over again. And you know what I did? Nothing. I let the stranger's hands roam around my body feeling worthless.

"You look so beautiful, but you'd look better under me don't you think?"

I didn't respond, and now he was undoing my pants....until.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Some stranger came between us, I didn't look at his face too embarrassed by what he had to see. I wanted to run, but what did I get from that? Nothing. The man who had tried to rape me was now at my knees begging for mercy.

"W-what?" Was I could say. When I looked up the person who was defending me had a sword at his neck waiting for my reply. I didn't see his face since my vision was getting blurry but not at the state where I would pass out.

"Want me to kill him he asked?" And now I recognized that voice.

"Changbin hyung?"

"We'll talk later now should I kill him or not."

"Of course not!" I'm not mad at the pervert who tried to rape me, in fact, if he did, I would have felt like I was worth it. Right? Changbin let go of the man who quickly got up and ran for his life.

"Bastard." I heard Changbin mumble. "Are you okay Lix? What happened? Why didn't you speak up?"

"Cause....."

"Never mind, if you don't feel comfortable with me then it's fine."

"N-no, I do trust you... I'm just embarrassed you had to see me in that state."

"Lix there's nothing to be embarrassed about."

"Yes, there is!"

"Let's talk somewhere else yeah? This place isn't the best ."

----------

We were now sitting at an empty bench by a lake. I could see the half, moon's reflection and several trees along with some stars.

"Nice place right?"

"Yeah, how'd you know it? Even I don't know."

"I was just exploring and just happened to come across it. Now tell me, what happened?"

"I was getting raped."

"Yeah, I know that part but what really happened."

"Well, I found out Minho Hyung has a boyfriend and I had a huge crush on him so I made an excuse and left. I was originally planning on going to the bar and getting a one-night stand but then I ended up in an Alleyway while I was thinking. And then I got raped."

"Why did you let him touch you?"

"C-cause, I was wondering if my body would be worth it for anyone."

"Lix, just you being you is more than enough."

"How would you know?"

"Cause you are the reason I fell."

"YOU FELL? ARE YOU OKAY HYUNG?" Changbin sighed at me and I wondered why.

"Lix, I fell...... for you," Changbin confessed to me.

"W-what.... You like me?"

"Yes."

"I-I...."

"It's fine if you don't-" I kissed him to shut him up.

"I like you to Changbin, I was wondering why I felt different around you but now, I know why." I didn't give a chance for Changbin to respond I started to kiss him passionately which he gladly responded to.

3rd person pov cause writing hot smexy scenes like these are fucking are hard to write in 1st person.

Changbin brought Felix to straddle on his lap and wrapped his hands around the taller. Felix started to mess around with Changbin's hair while opening his mouth to let the older in. Changbin explored every centimeter of his love's mouth before pulling away for air.

"You taste too fucking good Lixie." Felix blushed at the new name.

"Now before we do anything I have two things to ask."

"What is it?"

"One will you be my boyfriend?" Felix smiled and hugged the older.

"Obviously!"

"Good, now that means you're mine." Changbin whispered into Felix's ear and a husky tone."

"A-all yours." Felix stuttered a little embarrassed.

"And the second question, I need your consent. Are we doing this? Are you ready?"

"I've had sex before-"

"Not with me."

"But I don't think my body is enough to pleasure you, I look ugly-"

"Remember what I said? Your mine. And I don't like it when people talk shit about what's mine." Felix was now madly blushing at his boyfriend's possessiveness.

"Your lips are mine, your ass is mine, your chest is mine, your dick is mine, and your love is also mine." Felix smiled before saying.

"I'm all yours shortie."

-----

The update you wanted is here :>

guys I'm obsessed with writing it's not even funny anymore. I just updated last night and here I am writing 900 words in one go.

Y'all should be proud of me 💪🏼

I finally have one of the side ships sail 🤭 I can't just keep focusing on Minchan.

Who's next? I'm not telling you.

Now plz vote thank you 🥰