Thirty-four

Minho was limping the entire day, still not recovering from last night.

"Hyung you good?" Jeongin asked concerned as he and Minho were walking to the castle library.

"Y-yeah."

"Chan hyung seemed to have his fun." The younger giggled before opening the doors.

The library looked like it came out of a fantasy novel. There are a few vines here and there, and the large room relies solely on sunlight. There were no fancy chandeliers or carpeted floors. But the enchanting theme was outstanding.

"You took your time." Changbin spoke as he saw the two making their way to the table.

"Minho hyung kept limping on the way, it's not my fault." Jeongin defended sitting down. Minho looked away embarrassed.

"You too must have had a fun night." Changbin smirked. Jeongin laid his head on the table, his eyes darted to Minho's hand, seeing a shiny object on his finger. Once his vision was focused he saw a purple ring.

"HE PROPOSED?" Jeongin yelled excitedly for his hyungs.

"Wait what?" Changbin said still processing the information.

"Yeah I did." Chan smiled. He took Minho's hand, forcing the younger to sit on his lap.

"Do your legs still hurt?" He whispered in the younger ear.

"No shit." Minho bluntly spoke as he got comfortable in Chan's lap.

"So when's the wedding?" Changbin asked.

"I got to introduce Minho to the King first."

"Doesn't he already know him though?" The shortest asked.

"He knows Minho as Jeongin's guard. I'm gonna introduce him as my lover." Chan hugged Minho, keeping his neck in the crook of the youngers neck.

"The more I see this, the more disgusting it could get."

"Disgusting how?" Chan asked.

"Jeongin and I have walked in on you two making out multiple times. I don't need you two fucking on the damn table." Changbin scrunched his eyebrows at the thought.

"Why would we want to do that in front of you two?" Chan argued back.

"Exhibitism." Changbin rolled his eyes. Chan quickly turned to Minho. Chan was about to ask the younger thing till Minho started speaking.

"I may or may not enjoy that." Minho smirked, whispering in the olders ear.

"See, look at that smirk!" Changbin pointed to Minho.

"You don't even know what I'm smirking about." Minho sarcastically spoke.

"Leave my kitten alone." Chan defended his fiance. Jeongin has been watching everything in action.

"Kitten." Changbin deadpanned. Which is all it took to make Minho start attacking Changbin.

The shortest quickly ran before he could take a hit.

"You're lucky my ass hurts today." Minho spoke raggedly.
"Old man." Changbin snorted.

"Alright that's enough." Chan spoke tiredly as he dragged Minho back on his lap.

Minho looked around the library, there were lots of dust particles, but mostly, there were many gold flakes around the room lighting up the darkest places where the sun couldn't hit.

"So where are you gonna introduce Minho hyung?"

"Today." Chan said blankly.

"TODAY?" Minho yelled. "Why today, my ass hurts, if he sees me limping-"