Twenty-Six

I'm getting so slow haha...

Minho was in his safe spot, all he could think of was the happy moments when Chan said that he actually liked Minho. But it was all a lie, he was just a toy. And that's all he'll ever be. Nothing but a doll that was meant to be used and thrown away

"Maybe I deserve it. Of course I do. I should have just ignored him that day, none of this would've happened." He spoke to himself.

He looked down at the city lights, again, remembering what both his mom and Chan said.

"I should've just jumped off that day."

"Absolutely not!" A female voice came from behind. Minho turned around to see Y/n.

"Oh hi."

"You will not kill yourself."

"Sounds like the best solution to me."

"Well as someone who went through this, I say no." She said sternly.

"Understood?" She asked.

"Yes mam." Minho rolled his eyes turning back to the city.

"So did you go back to your boyfriend?"

"He cheated on me."

Y/n was a taken aback from this.

"Oh, I'm sorry I-"

"It isn't your fault. We  were just never meant to be."

"Yeah."

"So what happened to your lover? That's if you feel comft-"

"Of course I do, relax. We really did love each other...but they were killed. We were travelling one night and that some bandits came by. They stole our stuff and ended up killing my love." Y/n sadly smiled recalling her past.

"Oh I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, just like you said. Some thing were just meant to happen."

"Yeah."

-----

Again, it was Minho's shift. The bunny boy would do whatever it took for him not to get anywhere near Chan. Jeongin was confused but just listened.

"Hyung, are you sure everything is alright?" Jeongin asked.

"Everything is fine."

"If you say so," Jeongin went back to nibbling on his piece of bread. Thats when it clicked.

"Are you avoiding Chan hyung?"

"No..."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sure whatever problem you guys had can be fixed."

"It really can't. Don't worry about it though."