One

Proofread ✅

The castle halls were busy, people coming from all directions. everybody was preparing for the young King's arrival.

The prince of Celestia was getting ready to face his long-time rival.

Jeongin had been staring at himself in the mirror for the past ten minutes. His hair was pushed back and his eyes were the main attraction. The gold and white garments went well with his milky soft skin.

"Do I look weird?" The younger questioned worrisome, he's never had to dress up to this extent. So obviously felt important to him, the future of his kingdom layed ahead.

Minho looked up to see the younger turning his head to look at him.

He joined the younger standing next to him in front of the mirror.

"You look completely fine, your over thinking it." Minho responded blankly as he stood beside the younger. Jeongin just turned his pretty pink lips into a pout not happy with Minho's answer.

Minho then looked at the mirror. His hair wasn't pushed back as his bangs covered his eyes. The garments he wore were a dark shade of blue along with gold borders. Down at his waist was a sheathed sword hanging by a belt.

A few moments later, Jeongin's chamber was being knocked on.

"Come in." Jeongin said.

"My prince" she spoke. "The prince of vanara has arrived." The maid bowed and left the room.

"Let's go."

🫶

Channies pov

I was walking down the hall. It was way too bright. People had fancy clothes golden garments on and it hurt my eyes terribly.

In Vanara, everything is pretty much black. From houses to castles. We would even kill a horse if it didn't turn out to be black.

Our castle hallways would be dark the lights would be dim so no one could see you.

Which came in handy for several guards since they make out with some of the maids.

We were nearing the throne room and everything just got so much brighter.

Thank god it was night, otherwise I'd go blind. Back in Vanara, there was no such thing as summer. It was either cloudy, foggy, cold, or rainy. Bearly any sun, but the plants somehow live.

Once we were in the throne room.

There were 3 golden chairs. The biggest most likely the king's and the one to his right was the queens and the left belonged to the prince.

My eyes immediately laid on the king. After all, he was the reason we're here.

Then I focused my gaze to the prince, he had blonde hair and almost looked like a child. Barely past 25.

But he wasn't my main focus right now. The guard that stood beside him glaring at me was.

~~

Vote ;)