Thirty One

Happy Late Halloween 😀

Chan was walking down the hallways with Minho by his side along with the oldman who was leading them to the visitor room.

Once they've arrived the guard opened the door for them. Only Chan and Minho had entered, leaving the guard and the old man outside.

Minho Swallowed his spit a little scared, the memories from that night were still haunting him

"What are you doing here? I thought we discus-"

"I'm pregnant Chan." She said scared, as if she's never had this happen.

"What?" Chan's steady voice broke.

"Why do you sound so scared? You look like a slut, I'm sure you're gotten pregnant mult-" Minho's confident speech was cut off.

"Minho," Chan said sternly. Minho was a little surprised, Chan was... defending her?

"Are you really defending her?" Minho asked, he wasn't gonna cry, he wasn't gonna appear weak. He was gonna go back to how he was before everything happened. Whether Chan stays or not, he'll still be cold.

"Minho, she's pregnant, this is serious."

"Well this wouldn't have happened if she didn't go around fucking every hot guy she see's."

"Lee Minho," Chan started speaking a lot louder. "This is serious, if you can't handle it please get out." Chan pointed to the door. The blonde woman behind him had a smirk plastered on her face.
"Are you really taking her side?"

"Get out."

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"I said," Get out."

Get

Out.

The two words were ringing in Minho's head non-stop.

"Fuck you Chan." Minho blurted out before walking away to the door.

Minho slammed the door on his way out making it clear he was angry. But right now, Chan didn't care, this was serious. He didn't need Minho acting like a kid.

"Annoying bitch." The woman spoke.

"Shut the fuck up, who asked?"

"W-well I-"

"Min was right, you did get yourself in this mess. Right now your decision doesn't matter, this child will not be killed. And if I ever find out you're trying to murder it, I will kill you with my bare fist. Do you understand?" Chan said coldly.

The woman abruptly nodded her head, fear building up in her chest.

"Now you'll do exactly as I say," Chan sat on the chair strictly explaining everything to Ivory.

Yes guys, her name is Ivory. (btw i googled that so 🙂)

— — — —

Minho was back at Jeongin's room, he was still on duty so he couldn't waste time on Chan right now. The older saw Jeongin in sight with one of his guard friends. Not long after, Jeongin noticed the older in his presence.

"Oh hey hyung." He greeted.

"Hey," Minho responded back quickly. Jeongin's friend left before saying his farewells.

"Wheres Chan hyung?"

"No clue."

"Weren't you with him?"

There was silence, "No..."

"Hyung, I'm not that dumb to believe that."

"I don't remember calling you dumb." Minho quickly stated.

Jeongin was about to say something until the clock tower's bell rang, it was 6 O'clock. Minho's shift for today has ended.

"Well my shift is over, head into your room, Soobin should come by shortly."

"Hyung-"

"Good day Jeongin." Minho said before leaving. Minho had a lot of things now gone from his agenda. And today was a special day.

But no one remembers.

Not even Felix.

So it was just Minho, and him alone.

The day where he was brought into this world.

The day that  usually everyone loves.

But this year, it was more dreadful than others.

No one

cared.

——

I'm sry for such a late update I had like the biggest writers block as u can tell

Anyways... how was your Halloween even though that was like 5 days ago 💀

What did u dress up as?

I was giyuu 😇