Twenty-Three

"So why are you guys here?" Chan asked his childhood friends.

"I think Beomgyu pulled for once in his life," Jisung admitted.

"I'm sorry what? I've pulled many people in my life. Look at me, I'm hot as fuck." Beomgyu flipped his non-existent long hair.

"Did you guys get anywhere though?"

"Not really, befriending them wasn't too hard. If Beomgyu can pull Taehyun and take advantage of him then we're all good." Jisung gave a thumbs up with a wink following.

"What are you gonna do when you do?" Changbin asked.

"Get information, duh." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"We have to do it fast though, the king keeps going on my tail for fucking marriage."

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah, but why marriage now? We just started."

"Focus guys." Changbin snapped his fingers.

"So when you do get information tell me immediately, This place is already hell enough for me."

"You don't like it here?"

"Not-"

"Channie?" Minho was standing at the door of the balcony, his hair was messy and his bottom lip was swollen.

"Did we wake you kitten?" Chan walked to Minho caressing the younger face, admiring how pretty his love looked. Minho pushed Chan's away.

"What are you talking about?"

"Just work baby." Minho looked behind him to see two new faces and Changbin.

"Changbin? Why are you here?"

"Work."

"I heard you're conversation so drop the act."

Chan was a little stunned, Minho was acting cold again. Like when he first met him.

"Baby? How much did you hear?"

"Enough to know that you guys are up to something."Minho stepped back cautiously.

"Baby, we're doing this to protect everyone."

"Seducing someone and then using them doesn't sound like protecting anyone to me."

"I told you Chan Hyung, you can't trust anyone here," Jisung spoke.

"Now who the fuck are you?" Minho was getting a little aggressive with his tone. Chan should have been a little worried that Minho heard their conversation, but he wasn't. He was too busy admiring how hot the younger was when he was mad.

"Me? I'm someone Chan Hyung loves." Jisung stood proudly.

"Excuse me what?" Jisung and Minho were sending each other death glares.

"Now Jisung, I love you as a friend. And Minho baby, I love you the most."

"Hyunggggggg, you've known me longer. And how can you just trust this guy? What if he tells someone our plans? What will we do then?" Jisung reasoned.

"Now I won't let that happen," Chan said sternly, making it crystal clear to everyone.

"Now tell me what you were talking about before I do go tell someone," Minho said in a threatening tone.

"I would love to kitten, but I can't." Chan smiled.

Minho took a deep breath to prepare himself for what he was about to do. And he knew he was fucked. It was 4 against 1. How can he win? That's the thing, he can't. So the best choice you ask?

Run.

And that's what dear Minho did. He quickly ran and left the balcony quickly opening Chan's door and left, he didn't bother to look back. It would distract him far more if he did. But he didn't need to look back, he heard another pair of feet running after him. It could be any of them out of the four. For fucks sake it could be all of them. And Minho wasn't that strong to fight all of them. They were well-built.

So all he did was

run.

----

I know it's a short update but trust me it'll get longer, plus I've been spoiling you guys too much.

Did you know koalas have 2 penises? its double-headed

They also have 2 vaginas, crazy right? So two at the same time 🫣

anygays plz vote ty <3