Twenty

A/n thank you for 1k reads 😭😭

"You look hot."

"I always look hot."

"Then let me fu-"

"Ah, ah, ah! I said no sex."

Chan pouted trying to look cute.

"Hyung, we're in the shower right now, we probably look hot as fuck. Looking cute won't get you anywhere."

"Then should I act sexy?" Chan smirked biting his lower lip. Instead of Minho being all flustered he kissed him. Yeah, you read it right. He kissed him and obviously, Chan kissed. back no shit. They're lips twirled with each other and Minh opened his mouth to let Chan in. Minho back out gasping for air but he immediately went back to kiss Chan again.

Chan smiled into the kiss wrapping his arms around Minho's waist and closing the gap between them. Minho hugged Chan's neck and played with his wet hair.

"I thought you said no sex," Chan's words were muffled against Minho's soft lips.

"That was a kiss," The sexy couple stopped hissing each other but their saliva was connecting their lips.

"And that kiss could lead to sex."

"Unless I stop it."

"But will you?"

"No."

As soon as Chan heard those words escape Minho's mouth he carried the younger. Not in a bridal way, but Minho's legs were wrapped around the older waist, and his arms hugged Chan's neck. Chan used his only two arms to ensure Minho didn't fall by hugging his waist.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you see the heaven baby."

"Mhm."

"But you gotta stay quiet."

"Just do it already chanieeee!" Minho whined. Chan chuckled before kissing Minho again and entering his mouth. Once the kissing couple finally reached the bed Chan pinned both Minho's hands above him and continued to kiss the younger aggressively.

"Mmm~"

Just then the two heard the front door of the apartment open and close but they didn't pay much attention to it since it was a heated moment. There were footsteps near Minho's room and they stopped in front of the door.

"Ahh~ Ch-"

"What the fuck is happening" The door was now open with a stunned Felix at the doorway. Before Chan could turn around to see who it was Minho shoved his face into his neck so Felix couldn't tell who it was.

"Can you please get out for a second?" Without hesitation, Felix shut the door with a slight slam. Now both boys were flustered. One Felix saw both of them naked eating each other's mouths. And two he heard Minho moan. But Minho was thanking god that Felix didn't see Chan's face.

"Why did you shove my face like that?"

"Cause Felix would see you."

"So? Let him."

"I'm not ready for that..." Chan noticed Minho's voice getting a little upset.

"There's nothing to worry about kitten, I told you this."

"Yeah but-"

"No more buts, no what are you going to tell Felix when you get out of the room."

"That I have a hot, sexy secret boyfriend all to myself." Minho bluntly said not thinking about how flustered the older would get.

"How can you say that with such a straight face," Chan sighed but he was still happy deep down.

Let's continue this later," Chan got off Minho and put on his clothes. Minho told Chan to stay in his bedroom till it was time for him to come out. Minho left the bedroom closed the door on his way and was greeted by Felix on the couch with Hyunjin sitting next to him.

"So who's he? A one-night stand?"

"No, he's my, hot, classy, sexy, cute, strong, cakey, secret boyfriend." The best friend duo were too stunned to speak.

"W-what?"

"You heard me."

"It's nice to see you've finally found someone you can trust hyung." Felix smiled happily. But deep down, he was dying. He wanted to scream at the top of his lungs, beg for love. The poor boy has been through so much. His parents were killed at a young age. Getting raped and sexualized at 14. Abused by his old boss. The only people he could rely on were Hyunjin and Minho. If it weren't for them, he would've gone through fucking hell.

"So who is this secret boyfriend of yours?" Hyunjin asked a little curious.

"Why do you care?"

"It was just a question, jeez," Minho told the two younger boys to close their eyes so Chan could get past them without either of them seeing him.

"Why are you even keeping your boyfriend a secret hyung?" Felix uncovered his eyes as soon as he heard the front door shut.

"Because I can."

"That's not a good answer. Minho shrugged and turned around to leave for his room, thinking back to what Chan had said earlier. "Lets continue this later."

___

OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K

so here's an early update :D I'm really spoiling you guys so much lmao

But I'm just addicted to writing so you can't blame me.

How are there still 30 of you guys reading this though?

But guys please don't stop reading I swear I'll get better just wait. 🥰

Angays, how's it going?

If you liked the chapter please vote tysm :>