Chapter 11 (B) :: 'tu sei il mio gelato'

Start from the beginning

Hayyyyyyyeeeeeeeee, kitte hot hai yeh!!!!!!!!!

"Ansh, what do you think, what flavour of ice cream would I be, if I were to be?" I ask.

"You? Easy. You wouldn't be an ice cream jaan, you would rather be a gelato or a sorbet for that matter. That is because you can never let go of your softness even if you turn as cold as 0 degrees. Also you can never give anyone even a cavity let alone diabetes to be an ice cream."

I bubble with a laugh as he finishes speaking. "You definitely have a certain way with your words Ansh."

"All for you mi lady."

We reached the supermarket as we decided to buy snacks, toiletries and groceries except fruits and vegetables first from the supermarket and then shop for fruits and vegetables from a much cheaper and better 'sabzi mandi.'

Ansh fetches a trolly and follows me towards the 1st aisle. This one contains all sorts of flours, cereals, pulses, spices and spice powders etc. We picked up-

Wheat flour

Basmati rice

Rice flour

White flour (maida)

Gram flour (besan)

Toor daal

Chana daal

Moong daal

Kale chane

Chole

Rajma

Urad daal

Arhar daal

Turmeric

Red chilli

Coriander powder

Cumin powder

Black pepper

Garam masala

Cinnamon

Cardamom

Cloves

Sesame seeds

Chia seeds

Mustard seeds

Finally being done with this aisle we moved towards the next one which had dairy products. We filled our trolley with-

Butter

Paneer

Cheese slices

Mozzarella cheese

Coconut milk

Fresh cream

Ayansh wanted to buy eggs too but because I don't eat eggs or meat, he refrained. After insisting that he should take eggs and that I can bear the eggs but not the meat he took a dozen eggs too.

Moving towards the next aisle which was my favourite 'snacks', I filled the already overflowing trolley with all sorts of snacks, biscuits, chips, cup noodles, ramen, maggie, cheetos, pringles, and whatnot. The trolly got so full that we had to fetch another one before we moved towards the aisle of toiletries. After picking tooth brushes, towels, bathroom slippers, combs, air fresheners, tooth pastes, kitchen towels, paper towels, bed sheets, and a lot of other stuff, we finally walked towards the final aisle, which had shampoo, conditioner, sanitary napkins, etc. I picked up enough for me and then we headed towards the billing counter. Suddenly my eyes fell on the crockery aisle and like my feet had their own brain, I got tempted towards the crockery.

What kind of girl would I be if crockery couldn't tempt me.

________________________________________________________________________________