Chapter 7 (A) :: First kiss

I again divided seventh chapter into two parts. This time because I couldn't title the complete chapter as 'first kiss'.

Do vote for the story and flood the comments sections please.

Enjoy Reading!!☺️

____________________________________________________________

Author's pov-

It was the first official day at Nainital today and as planned they had left for adventurous sports. The first was bungee jump followed by paragliding and zipline. They had to reach the spot by 10:30 so that Ayansh and Shaurya could get all documents checked for the sports.

Their dramatic morning started with Aadhya banging Ayansh's bedroom's door, calling out for him. She was panicking when she told her she couldn't find Siya. Siya who was rubbing her eye still sleepy behind Ayansh was now wide awake, when she saw Shaurya behind Aadhya. This was enough for everyone to make fun of them. Soon getting ready, they all left the villa for their day.

Aadhya and Abeer were too excited to go bungee jumping. Meera and Ridhaan were the only ones not jumping. Ridhaan because of obvious reasons and Meera because she already experienced bungee jumping once in her college days, and she is not a fan of the nauseous feeling that follows after. After a lot of convincing from everyone including Shaurya who wanted to jump off the cliff with his wife in his arms she finally agreed. Cooing at the couple, Riddhi also requested Vihaan to jump with her. Which he gladly accepted. Abeer and Vidhaan jumped separately while Aadhya and Muskaan too jumped together. It was just Ayansh and Siya who were left. They all went turn by turn as somebody had to stay with Ridhaan. Finally it was Ayansh's turn, he of course wanted Siya to be with him. But Siya was too afraid to even look down.

"Aap jaiye Ansh, mujhse nahi hoga." She retracted herself.

"Mujhpe bharosa nahi hai?" He forwarded his hand for her.

[["You go, I can't." She retracted herself.

"You don't trust me?"]]

Her eyes kept telling him 'please I don't want to' but he was determined.

Finally standing at the platform, she hugged him too tight.

"Mujhe mat batana jab bhi aap kudenge. Aur main pehli hi bata deti hoon ki agar meri awaz chali gayi chilane ki wajah se, to aap mujhe sun nahi paenge. Aur haan Ansh agar hum mar gaye na main tab bhi aapka peecha nahi chodungi, bhoot banke-" Siya blabbered whatever came to her mind but before she could complete, Ayansh crashed his mouth on her's and fell backwards. They both were clinging onto each other, flying in the air and kissing each other. Their first kiss.

Who thought it would be something not romantic but sporty.

[["Don't tell me when you decide to fall. And I am sure, I am going to lose my voice after all the screaming. And if we die, I am not going to leave you, I will turn into a ghost-"]]

Ayansh's pov-

We have just started our love story and here she is talking about dying. What do I do to shut her up? Idea popped in my head as I crashed my lips on her without giving it a second thought. I just hope she doesn't feel uncomfortable. We were in the air feeling the force of gravity pulling us down as I started moving my lips. Come on baby, you have to kiss me back. And she did, just by copying my movements. I completely lost my mind, and now it's only her I could feel. Kissing her is going to be my top favourite activity now. Her lips are going to replace my addiction to coffee and I am sure of it. I don't think even she realised when we already reached the bottom and the spring now jerked us back. This caused us to break our kiss. Her eyes met mine and my heart just skipped a beat. The jerks subtly stopped after a few more.

"Laga dar?" I love seeing her cheeks instantly changing colour.  [["Scary?"]]

She just bit her lips and tried hiding her grin. But it broke on her lips and she hid her face in my chest. Ah, I love this feeling, I love making her blush, I love her hiding in my chest and I love her.

Author's pov-

After bungee jumping, they all went towards the zipline. Two ziplines were done simultaneously which meant they could hold hands while sliding. Which exactly the couples (Shaurya-Meera, Vihaan-Riddhi and Ayansh-Siya) did. Little Ridhaan could also do a zipline but a shorter one, which he did, not just once but twice.

Their day was going as planned

Their day was going as planned. After ziplining they did paragliding and left for boating by Nainital lake. A boat could accommodate 4 people. They all had a lot of fun boating and feeding the ducks. Ridhaan enjoyed splashing water from the lake on his father the most.

It was time to have some food, and they all enjoyed the local delicacies found in the market

At night, when Siya was changed and ready to go to Ayansh's room to sleep, Vihaan approached her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys👋

Finally they kissed!!! Omgggggg

Posted the seventh chapter part A!!!
Do not forget to leave a comment and vote for the chapter please.
Thank you so much for 2k+ readssss
Let's keep growing🥳🥳
Enjoy reading and leave a vote pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

926 words