30

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

session tonight!! dm for location
starting at 8
can't wait to train with some of y'all

ella reads, going through her insta stories. her former dance teacher left her studio a few months ago to start his career in la. apparently he's back in boston for tonight, hosting a session.

jerypalana

you replied to their story
i wanna come!!

ella☺️
of course it's at 261 friend st. floor 5 :)

alright see you tonight :)
liked the message

ella still blushes at the way he calls her ella. he started doing that one day out of nowhere, and usually, close friends only call her ella, so her dance teacher, whom she definitely looks up to, calling her that made her feel so special. when she checks the address, she noticed that she has been at the studio a month ago every morning, feeling relieved that she knows how to get there because you enter through a back door, and ella often gets lost at places she has never been before.

this session couldn't have come at a better time. chris's message yesterday made her so mad and sad at the same time.

i've realized that i'm not fully over what happened, and i'm too scared to be hurt again. i'm sorry el.

it stings a lot. but she does feel deja vu in a way. she made him wait too, so she can't even be mad, really. she's mad at the fact that he has to unfollow her first. maybe the realization hit when he saw her instagram story. maybe he noticed that he still loves her so much that it will hurt like hell letting her in again.

she gets to the dance studio, taking the usual entrance through the back door. she walks up the staircase to the fifth floor, more like running as she was kind of late. she looks down to notice someone behind her also running up the stairs. by just looking at him, she notices that he's probably a dancer too. "hi," she says as he caught up with her. "hey," he responds with a smile before opening the big and heavy door to get into the studio. she lays her stuff down on the couch, changing into her sweatpants.

"ella!" she hears someone yell from behind. it's her trainer jery with opened arms. she turns around to hug him. "so nice to see you again."

ella pulls away as she says, "when i saw that story, i was like finally i've been waiting," emphasizing the fact she has indeed been waiting.

jery places his hand on his heart. "that's so sweet."

they start with the session, and throughout the combo, ella realizes that he's teaching the piece he has posted on his instagram the other day. it's a sexy commercial choreography to her absolute favorite song by the weeknd 'after hours'.

the musicality is really hard, but since she listens to this song on repeat, she hits every single move, and it's the best she has felt in ages. she lets the song take control of her body, almost forgetting that chris exists. almost. there he is, always on her stupid mind.