24

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

"chris just followed ella and texted her about her dance stuff. what is happening?"

matt's jaw drops to the floor. "there is no way oh and hi ella" matt waves at her. she waves back." hi matty."

„we need to talk to him," nick says. „sorry ella i'll call you back" and with that, he hangs up looking at matt.

„alright let's go," matt says getting up from his chair and walking towards chris' room.

„is this an intervention or something?" chris says as his two brothers enter his room not saying anything just looking at him.

„kinda" nick says sitting down on his bed with matt doing the same.

„how are things going with natalie?" matt asks.

„good. she has been dragging me to the gym with her. look at my pump" chris flexes his arms to show his little but present muscles. nick widens his eyes chuckling at that before getting back to the topic.

„just wondering 'cause you asked me about ella earlier" nick shrugs his shoulders.

„i just didn't know how to respond. why are you asking me this?" chris is so confused.

„just weird that you have a girlfriend but text your ex and follow her." nick shrugs his shoulders again.

„el literally texted me first. i'd be rude to ignore her. also she was like just follow me how was i supposed to say uhm no i have a girlfriend?"

„bro, just like you did right now and she told you that cause u literally stalk her" matt says.

„but like matt i" chris struggles.

„talk kid" matt motions for him to go on.

„she was my best friend i can't just be rude to her"

„you literally ignored her for like i don't even know, months?" matt furrows his eyebrows.

„because i was mad but i'm over it now. i'm not mad anymore we just are too drifted apart now to rebuild our friendship. if that would even work"

„yea also you have a whole ass girlfriend." matt resists the urge to smack this kid.

„what does natalie have to do with any of this?" chris is becoming more annoyed now.

„you're using her as a distraction" matt blurts out. nick quickly turns around to look at him. "what? i'm just spitting facts. bro you never even told us what happened with ella it's like ur protecting her. if you didn't care and moved on you'd tell us but especially recently you still have that look every time someone mentions her name."

chris' jaw is wide open. he can't believe matt just said all that. "i'm not telling you what happened cause fucking hell it doesn't matter okay? it's in the past and that's where it should stay and for fucks sake i'm not using natalie!" chris yells crossing his arms.