10

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

instagram

gabriellaturner 12h

             send message                             ♡     ➢

             send message ♡ ➢

𓁹 5329
viewers

luisscott liked your story
joshstewart liked your story
user liked your story
ameliabron liked your story
nicolassturniolo liked your story
user liked your story
matthewsturniolo liked your story
fionaturner liked your story
user liked your story
user
liamturner
user
wchrizz
user
user
user
user

view more ...

oh he thinks he's so slick. ella just laughs at this point. for the first time ever she does not care. luis flew all the way to boston just to see her and he can't even listen so an audio.

ella and luis are getting along so well and she almost forgot that there is a brunette boy across the country she was deeply in love with.

„oh who is that guy?" luis asks as they scroll through ella's camera roll.

she goes back to the picture to check who it was. her eyes widen and she takes a deep breath.

„oh we definitely don't like that guy" he giggles.

"we don't" she says as she stares at the picture zooming in on his face.

"look how high he is. i don't think i have ever spent time with him when he was sober" ella is definitely not judging him. his body his choice. just weird to think about it that you've never met one of your closet friends sober, right?

"jeez but what happened. i wanna know the tea" he says making her chuckle a bit.

"he just did something friends should not do and we grew apart after, not that big of a deal actually"

oh it was such a big of a deal.

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

yesterday ella told chris that she needs a break. they haven't talked since so when she hears her doorbell ring she's pretty confused. no one besides chris would randomly show up at her house. especially at this time.