23

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

„hey uhm gabriella, right?" she nods. „do you by any chance have a charger on you? my phone is about to die." a guy with long brown hair asked.

„uhm let me check" she goes through her bag eventually finding her charger and handing it to him. „there you go"

„thanks, i'm chris by the way," he says taking the charger from her. „i'll just bring it back to you by the end of the period"

„yea of course" she smiles sitting down at her desk.

in class, he kept looking over at ella so when class ended and chris gave her back her charger she asked for his Instagram. from that day on they talked almost every day becoming the best of friends. she even got along with his two triplet brothers nick and matt. she introduced amelia to them and over time they became a friend group.

imessage

chris
wyd today?

el
nothing why

chris
i need someone to watch spongebob with

el
oh my god
can i finally come over for the first time?

chris
yessss
can you make it in an hour?

el
for you?
always

chris
:)

ella got ready and walked to his house. it is pretty close as they sometimes meet outside when he walks his dog. he's usually not the one taking him on a walk but ever since he met ella he does it voluntarily. any excuse to see her outside of school.

when she's there she gives him a call. „where is your entry?" she laughs.

"i can see you from my window. you look so lost it's funny" he laughs as well.

"where do i go help" she's genuinely confused cause she doesn't even know which house it is.

"go a little to your right and turn ... no the other way, okay now just walk in i'll come downstairs" and with that, he hangs up rushing down the stairs.

"hey," he opens the door with a big smile plastered on his face.

"hi" she enters and takes off her jacket. he immediately takes it from her putting it on a hanger. he shows her their house before going upstairs to his room.

chris sits down on his chair in front of his pc and ella thinks for a moment. she doesn't want to sit on his bed and there is no other place to sit so she decides to drop down to the floor.