17

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

imessage

isa
i didn't see you in school today

el
im sick :/

isa
noo ml😔
you want me to bring you anything?

el
no i'm fine but thank you so so much
i appreciate it:)

isa
okay okay

el
pretty sure i will feel better soon
do you wanna hang out then ?

isa
yes
yes
yes
yes

el
slay
i'll pick you up then

isa
okay driving me around i see you👀

el
of course

incoming video call

nick

accept         decline

ella accepts the video call to see a blond boy on her phone screen. she slaps her hand over her mouth at the sudden realization.

„NICK" she mumbles through her hand on her mouth.

„i know" he has a wide grin on his face.

„you finally did it" nick has been wanting to change something about him for a while now. the blond looks really really good and the best part about it is to see how happy it makes him.

„yeah i feel so good" nicks grin grows wider if that's even possible.

„as you should" ella notices someone entering the room in the background. she looks at his arms and when she sees the boy has no tattoos she lets out a very quiet sigh.

he turns around now looking at the camera. he steps towards the phone shoving nick out of the way so he's the only one to be seen on the screen.

„what do you think about nicks new hair el?" chris asks.

„big slay" she simply says trying to not freak the fuck out.

„big slay?" chris smirks at those two words. he knows she says slay and period a lot when she's nervous and doesn't know what else to say.

„big slay" ella repeats her words cause she's scared she might say something embarrassing or wrong. she doesn't want to have this or any conversation with him right now. also, why does this kid always pop back into her life when she's talking to someone new.

he shakes his head at her reply and as he thinks of something else to say nick snatches his phone.

„okay enough of this it's actually painful to watch please go away"