20

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

snapchat

chris
can i come get my hoodie?

ella was on her couch watching a movie with her sister. fiona doesn't know about their big fight that happened a few days ago. after their phone call where she took bens phone cause chris wouldn't answer her phone, they haven't been texting at all. so the notification really caught her off guard so she immediately pressed on it. she could swear she heard a crack from her heart. so it's really over?

chris
can i come get my hoodie?
i'm out with tim and daniel

when ella reads those names she almost grows anger. she hates them so much. back in middle school they used to bully her and make her life miserable. when chris and her were close he kinda stopped being friends with them cause he doesn't even really like them. he knows how much hatred there is between the three of them and yet decides, in such a vulnerable moment, to bring them to her house?

me
right now is like a really bad timing

chris
hmm
just come to the door real quick

me
what abt tmr?

chris
i can come alone

me
when will you be here?

chris
why not now?
it only takes like 20 seconds

me
i'm literally asking you when you're here??
dumbass

chris
oh
in 2
thought you meant when i'll be here tmr

me
take ur time
i'm eating rn

chris
just come to the door rq
you can continue eating after

me
just come in 5 minutes ?

chris
🖕🏼

me
ugh
okay i'm going outside

chris
outside?
wanna say hi to tim and daniel?

me
outside as in door

chris
kk

me
u there ?

chris
yes
in 20 secs

at this point ella was furious. the way he knows she doesn't want to see them. she hears someone on her porch. she opens the door to see chris, daniel and tim. she's been crying for days, she looks like an absolute wreck and now chris and her two worst enemies are standing in front of her. her house. even worse, they start laughing while chris is holding back a smile. he thinks this is funny? he said he'd come alone and he even was like oh you really wanna see them? but then they literally stand infront of her house. what an asshole, ella thinks. "hi" she says awkwardly, reaching back to grab the hoodie and takes a step outside to hand it to him. he takes it and she takes a look outside seeing two boys quickly go back to the street. he brought his whole trashy ass friendgroup? to her fucking house? is he fucking serious right now? he still has that now fully grown smile on his face. „thanks" he says and the sound of his voice makes ella's blood boil. she was so sad the past few days but all that feeling turned into pure hate. hate towards a boy she used to love. loves? never actually loved? cause how can you hate someone you loved? do you love someone so much that you start to hate them? do you hate someone so much so you start loving them? does all of that even matter? it's over. love, hate or both. it's over. no point in feeling any of that. she doesn't even want to think about it anymore. „alright bye" he says and before he can even move ella shuts the door saying bye. she can't believe what just happened. how can he do that to her? did she hurt him that bad so he would that to her? she did kiss someone else but it didn't even mean anything but he won't even listen to her. but he is hurt. he has all the right to be like that. mad. she hurt him. ella hurt chris. she never wanted to hurt him. and that's when all the anger turned into sadness again. she hurt her chris. the boy she wanted to be with for the rest of her life. who she knows is right for her and she is right for him. he finally got rid of his sexist ass friendgroup and now he's with them again? he's nothing like them and he told her how much he dislikes them sometimes. why is he doing that to himself? a sudden realization hit. not only did he loose his almost girlfriend but also his best friend. chris never really talked to anybody else than ella but because he chose to. ella actually wanted him to talk to other people but he refused to. at the end of the day, she was 15 when everything started. when she made all those plans, being with chris forever. she knew and still knows nothing about life. young and naive. but she wanted them to work out. so bad. they were a perfect match. but he is moving away soon so maybe it's easier that way. she probably couldn't do the long distance anyway. but for him she'd fight. she'd make it work if that means calling chris hers again. and calling him hers forever. ella goes up to her room crying herself to sleep. just like the past few days. the days without having chris on her side. texting him every second of the day. him forgetting his headphones at her place just to come over the next day to forget them again. his father bringing cookies to her place because he made too many. matt and nick eww-ing them everyday but internally supporting their relationship. facetiming every night even if they hung out all day already. her logging into his snapchat taking selfies and writing cute little messages on them for his memories and him sending them back when he logged in again saying how cute they are. talking about the times they had a crush on each other when they were in middle school. watching an entire series together. her playing minecraft and gta on his pc. him helping her to find diamonds. sitting on his lap while he played. his mother already planning her in when she made lunch and dinner. going to his place after school and just taking naps together. him kissing her forehead. the list goes on but the more she thinks about it the more she wants to rip her heart out. she loved that boy. did he love her? probably. they never said it but they atleast now for sure know. she does.

will she ever experience this with anybody else?

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

authors note

i cried writing this

love,
cloudy
💞