06

tw: violence , ed

── ── ── ──

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

it's valentine's day and chris is at ella's house watching a series.

they only recently started hanging out. just the two of them.

she knows that she likes him. always have. so when all of the sudden they started calling and texting every night she felt like she was living in a dream.

"i can't believe you got me to watch boy meets world with you" chris says eyes glued to the screen. she had a projector in her room so they had a huge picture projected onto her wall.

"only because you've never watched it" she absolutely loves boy meets world. and the fact that it's actually made for children but adults can still learn from it. she adores shawn's and angela's relationship. they were robbed.

"can i straighten your hair?" she suddenly asks

"what?"

"you heard me"

"el"

"chris"

he looks at her biting his lip to hide his smile.

"fine but later"

"yay" she puts on the brightest smile one has ever seen.

as they continue watching boy meets world she lays her head on his chest and he wraps his arm around her shoulders.

"you know it's valentine's day" she says still looking at the screen.

"mhm" he responds

„i thought you'd get me something" she jokes. actually she'd hate if he got her something. recieving gifts makes her really uncomfortable.

„i actually thought about it" he thinks for a second before he goes on „i just thought it would be kinda too much and i know you don't like getting gifts"

when it was ella's birthday a month ago she told him everyday to not get anything since he'd always ask. he felt bad not getting her anything but slowly understood that that's just not what she wants.

„your such a real one" she says now looking at him. their faces are awfully close.

„you know since i forgot getting you flowers" he again thinks before he goes on. she notices him blushing but stays silent cause she wants to know where this is going. „i can atleast give you something else"

„what is it-„ he closed the gap between them that was barely present anyway. she kissed back with much passion. butterflies taking over her body. she was floating. she doesn't know on what but she definitely wasn't laying on her bed anymore.