12

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

as the triplets enter the boa steakhouse with their friend nathan, nick notices someone familiar.

when he takes a closer look he finally realizes who it is and when he noticed nick too they waved at each other.

"who you waving at?" chris asks

"oh uhm" how does he tell him it's his ex situationships new situationship. "you know that guy that uhm" nick thinks how to word this.

"it's luis" matt just says waiting for any reaction of chris. his face shows no expression at all but they're triplets so nick and matt both know something's going through his head.

"luis the one ella's talking to?" nathan asks not picking up on the social clues.

chris' jaw clenches. finally. some sort of reaction.

"nathan" matt says looking at him then to chris and then back to him.

"oh i thought he was long over her" nathan responds.

nathan barely finished his sentence when chris immediately responds "i am"

matt and nick look at each other and then back at chris.

"yea now lets sit down i'm hungry" nick says looking back at matt who's grinning.

when they're almost done with their plates they're interrupted by someone walking up to their table.

"oh hey luis, what are you going here?" nick stands up to hug him. as he'd doing it he feel so bad that chris is sitting with them and having to witness this.

„oh i'm in la cause i got offered a sponsorship. just sealed the deal. thought i'd come over to actually say hi" luis responds looking at everyone at the table. they all nod their head.

"oh my god that's so cool" nick responds looking at chris who's unbothered by this situation and just continues eating his food.

"yea i actually have to leave now. i will text you maybe we can hang out i'm staying for a few more days" luis does not know anything about chris and ella, so chris not even looking up from his plate really confuses him.

"alright sounds good bye" nick quickly says glad this conversation is over. he does like him but that was just extremely awkward since they've never spoken before and chris is sitting with them at the table.

"he's" nathan starts.

"interesting" matt finishes.

"will you actually meet up with him?" nathan asks teasing nick.

"absolutely not." nick immediately says laughing.

tiktok

kidcalledluis