21

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

gabriellaturner 4h

send message                             ♡     ➢

ella goes through her story views seeing the one and only christopher owen sturniolo. it's funny at this point. she thinks for a moment but decides to click on his name. she presses the dm button and starts typing away.

christophersturniolo

so ur gonna follow me or just keep creeping up on my stuff?

quite satisfied she presses send and shuts her phone after. she goes to the kitchen getting herself a slice of pizza she made earlier today. she's been home from new york for a week and hasn't interacted with chris ever since. she also hasn't really talked to bryce or any of the people they met there. she had a bit of a chat with the other ella but that's it. lia on the other hand has been on facetime with james everyday. he actually drove them back to the airport on sunday.

ella goes back to her room and sees an incoming facetime call by nick. she sets her phone on her desk answering the call.

"niiick" ella says shoving the pizza in her mouth.

"gross" nicks disgusted by ella's eating manners but also kinda proud she didn't spill any sauce on her tshirt. "anyway i called you because i need to see your face when i tell you this."

"oh god i'm scared"

"don't be. so listen-" nick is interrupted.

"nick el texted me what do i reply" chris says entering nicks room obviously not noticing he's on facetime with said el.

"chris" nick holds back his laugh.

"what? what you laughing at goofy" chris throws a sock he found on the floor at nick.

"ur crazy" nick throws the sock right back at chris. "also i don't think you have to reply anymore"

"what do you mea-" nick shows him his phone and he sees a waving ella making his cheeks turn bright red. "oh"

"oh?" ella laughs.

"well this is awkward now" chris almost leaves the room but stops when ella says „what did el say?" giggling.

he throws his head up wishing the floor beneath him would disappear.