09

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

imessage

october 11th 2021

gabriella

► •||·||||-|-|||||||| 4:35

read

ella can't believe it. chris still has not listened to her audio explaining her side of the story. it's been 9 months and he still doesn't know how things actually went down.

that made ella realize that chris still has to hate her. he doesn't know all these things and apparently he doesn't even care. he's fine with hating her and doesn't want any kind of closure, she thinks to herself.

he doesn't care.

instead of being sad she's actually quite happy because knowing that she can finally move on. there is no hope for them in the future anyway.

"DAWGGG" is what ella hears when she pulls up at the airport to pick up luis.

they greeted each other with a big hug and after eventually pulling away they shared a small kiss.

"lets get this bad boy in the car" his suitcase was in fact quite big she was a little scared its not going to fit in her car. it luckily did though.

they arrived at her house and luis met ella's parents for the first time. they don't make a big deal out of ella bringing people home so it was pretty chill.

in her room he opened his suitcase and took out a little box. ella's eyes widen.

"i got this for you" luis says opening the box revealing the inside. it was a necklace.

"omg it's so pretty" she takes a closer look. it's a sliver necklace with a cat pendant.

"i was in the store the other say and had to think of you when i saw this. and well bobby, talking of whom, where is that motherfucker?" he looks around.

"probably outside" ella is a little flabbergasted by the present, accepting it though.

"you want me to help you put it on?" luis asks.

"yes please" ella responds as she turns around holding up her hair.

he puts it on and ella lets her hair down. he goes through her hair with his finger readjusting them. then he turns her around and just looks at her.

"you look really pretty" she blushes at his compliment.

"thanks" she says turning around to look into her mirror.

they lock their eyes in the mirror and he wraps his arms around her from behind kissing the top of her head.

it's 10pm as they decide to go on a walk. she had called lia to come outside and join them.

"cant wait to meet lia dawg" luis says.