Find A Detective

"Ohh, Uhh" We let out remembering we are both bare to each other's skin. "I shouldn't have..." She says and I just can't help but kiss the hell out of her. She grinds against me and uhh nothing could be better. She deepens the kiss by pulling my hair softly at first then pulling from its roots. "Easy, tiger," I say as we part to take a breath. She is just an inch away. I could kiss her or actually, please her. I switch positions so that I am on top. I pull out slowly and then enter with full force and lie in her embrace kissing her shoulder. I move my kisses up to her neck. The voices she makes are wild and heated with emotion. Can't get enough but she is close. She takes me by surprise when she wraps her legs around me and tilts her head just enough to get close to my ears "Ready, Handsome?" She asks as she starts Marking me as hers and hers only. I might be on top but she is dominant (as always).
"Uhh, I'm close" I let out heavy breathing "Me too," she said just inches in front of my lips. We lock our eyes as the climax hits us. Until we see stars instead of us. I kiss her wholeheartedly and get off her so that I can finish my work down there. My hands messaging her boobs and my mouth devouring every bit of her fires. Not stopping until she calls out m.."Tewkesbury, Oh Lord" Even better Uhh "Look me in the eyes Darling," I say with a muffled groan. She does so and that is when I see stars.

Tewksbury after that made sure she was ok and they had their shower. A normal shower it was. The last thing Tewksebury wants is to wear her out. He is helping her with her clothes just as we are speaking dear friend

Enola POV

Last night and this morning were the best. I love this man behind me so much more than I can explain it. He fell first but damn I fell harder. "There you go, baby," He says as he adjusts my dress. "I am no one's baby" I let out putting on some blush. He pulls me close my back against his chest.  So close to my ears and he says "You are mine, Babe" as he hits my favorite spot, just behind my ears. "I need to.." I let out "Go, please," I say pleading with him. "Stop me" Right he wants to play this game, two can play this game. I turn around and move closer. He smirks and inches closer with his face. I cup his face "Later" I mouth.
"You are killing me" He mouths back.
"Find a detective to uncover ur death then."
I say as I give him a peck on the lips. I pull back and then walk out with my head held high.

As soon as I walk out I am met with a cold breeze in the air. I should have gotten that Jacket, it looks great just over the skirt of my dress. It looks great, it matches the color of my light blue dress. "Babe, you forgot your jacket. It is cold outside." I hear him say behind me. I turn to look at him. "I swear to god if you call me babe one more time...." I say biting my bottom lip. "You'll what, punch this pretty face with those delicate hands of yours??" He asks with his irritating grin. I can't help it, I punch him in the face. "Oww," He says moving backward dizzyingly. "You ok?" I ask him suddenly worried. "I'll live. I just need the bleeding to stop." (his nose is bleeding)

He says breaking into laughter. I can't help but join. "Come on, I'll get you a towel after we sit you down."

Tewksbury POV

She guides me to the couch. "Wait here." She barks "You are the one who punched my nose. Don't bark at me!" I say giggling. "You provoked me" She answers calmly. She gets the towel and sits on my lap. "Don't move!" She says "Stop!" She says when I start to tickle her. "No, you need some punishment," I call back. "Just let us stop the bleeding first." She says trying to catch her breath. "Fine," I say. She puts the towel on my nose. A lot of blood is hanging on the piece of cloth now but that is not what I am worried about. I have two more minutes to admire this extraordinary beauty. "What?" She asks "Does it hurt?? Tell me how it feels like!" She is freaking out. "It's fine. It's fine. I am just looking at you. I still can not believe you are mine." I say "Do you need another punch to believe it?" She asks removing the piece of cloth from my face.

I brush her hair out of her face. Touch her cheek then rest my finger on her chin. I pull her face closer by my finger inhaling her intoxicating scent. "That scent" I inhale again "Vanilla but even better."
I could feel her blush. She inhales deeply. I inch closer and I start nibbling her ear. Kissing her right on the pulse on her neck "Stay with me" I say "I can't and you know that" She says exhilarated. " All I know is that this is our honeymoon. This is no way to spend it. I want to take you places." I let out looking into her eyes "You have already taken me to the moon and back" She says kissing me on top of my nose. She gets up and looks for the jacket. "Later, nincompoop," She says walking out.

As soon as Enola walks out she steps on a piece of paper. She moves back and picks it up. I wonder what is dear friend?? Where might it lead us?

.
.
.
Hi! How are you guys???
Plzz share ur opinions
Plus have u seen Louis & Olivia's latest pics? On 🔥 Their chemistry is amazing, I was like get a room🤭
Also, Taylor's bday was yesterday💖