Our Thing

"What?" Tewksbury asks hoping that what he heard was correct.

Tewksbury POV

"L," she says putting her hand on my chest, Rising and falling fast from the intensity of her touch. "O" she moves her hands up and down "V," she says doing a little V-shaped move with her hands on me. "E" Then she takes off my jacket and goes to put it on the stand. I would have caught her hands and told her to not move but I am stunned. She stands behind me and takes my hand in hers. I move my head to the side trying to look at her and she removes one hand from mine to caress my cheek, she inhales deeply, and I feel it.

Enola POV

Here goes nothing. I go to stand in front of him. "You are my lover," I say taking both of his hands in mine. I look into his eyes "Well, that was way easier than I thought" I state" Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. His stare is intense and affectionate, I am falling in love again.
He responds by putting his hands on my neck and firstly brushing his lips over my mouth "Say it again" He says with a deep hoarse voice. "I love you, Lord Viscount Tewksbury Marquee of Basilwether" I answer and he smiles widely and starts kissing me deeply, and I kiss him back more fiercely. When I kiss him it feels like my soul leaves my body, I kind of blackout.

After 20 minutes

Tewksbury POV

Have we been kissing for 20 seconds or 20 years?
We are on my bed. I am nibbling her ear. Uh, The sounds she makes. She got rid of my shirt while she was giggling "These buttons are going to be a milestone to pass." She says and flips us around so that she is on top. "Talk about yourself, I am very good with buttons," I say lifting my head enough for us to be face-to-face.

(King George's influence)

She initiates the kiss and puts her hands in my hair, grasping it. "Uuhh," I say grunting. I put my hands on her back then I pull her body closer. "Nu-uh, Not losing my virginity tonight." She says while kissing me "Why not?" I ask trying to sound innocent. "Our first time will be us bare, skin to skin, I will kiss every inch of your exquisite body. You will be mine and I will be yours, Till forever falls apart." She says "I see. You do not want us to do it until we are married." I say "I thought nobility was my thing." I add.

Enola POV

"Our thing, What is yours is mine." I say smiling "I could get used to this," says "You have to." I tell him and he hugs me. Because I am on top, his head is on my shoulder level. Resting his face on me. "Let's get married." He says "Now?" I ask chuckling "Yes, now. It is still 9 pm." He says it like is the most reasonable thing ever. "Did you drink something before coming here?"
.
.
.
What do you think of Tewksbury's idea?
Lover and Labyrinth lyrics were the muses of this one
Also, I was listening to fill the void writing this.
Talk to you later, Besties!