Can I?

(Remember The jelly scene where Belly was walking with Jere's arms around her?)

Tewksbury POV

I am resting on her while she is guiding us to the room. I think I am hallucinating, she looks radiant. Why would she be here?

"Are you real?" I ask. "If I wasn't, you would be on the ground." She says "That's my Enola," I say burying my head in her hair. "Stop talking! You have a headache." She warns me and we reach my bed. I lay down taking her with me "Ahhh, What are you doing?" She asks giggling. "I am curing my headache," I tell her. Her back is to me, my head on her shoulder. "By making me laugh?" She asks "Every cry of joy is my cure and every cry of sadness is my poison." I tell her and I feel her smiling. I trace her smile with my fingers.

"Why are you here?" I ask "Does it matter?" She questions "I shall get going. I do not want to spend another night outside from home." She says getting up. I get up too, and she is looking for her dress.

"Don't they say home is where the heart is?" I ask standing before her. She turns to look at me "Well, Home is not where I sleep so make a way. What was I thinking about coming here anyway? Taking off my dress." She wonders looking for it. I take her hand, missing the feeling of it in mine. "Can I?" I ask inching closer, She tries to retreat then she stands still. "Yes, you can" She took my face with both of her hands connecting her heavenly lips with mine.

Their kisses were anything but sweet. Desperately trying to say what they dare not speak. There are a lot of ways to say I love you, dear friend.

"I need to leave," she says between their hot kisses. "You are the one who unleashed the dragon," Tewksbury says putting his hand on her neck. "Easy boy, I have something to say before we proceed. Also, you need to rest. This is not good for you." She says and he hugs her tight.

"Thank you for coming here! I need you all the time. Life as a viscount is draining me." The boy confesses.

Enola POV

"I am sorry you have to go through this. You are a great man. You are kind and compassionate, and you fight for justice. It is why I love you and your pure soul." I say. Oops, that slipped my mouth, What am I going to do? Help!!
"What?" he asks retreating from the hug
.
.
.
Shorter than the last😅
Do you believe that Enola is better off with the viscount or do you feel the chemistry is too much to ignore with Troy?
Update soon!
See you
Love from ur author❤️