Hell We are Married!

Enola went to Edith's cafe. She was scared to say it out loud. Edith was waitressing when she entered. She waited for her at the counter.
"Who did you have sex with? It was about time." She asks surprising her. "How do you know this stuff?!" She lets out a giggle. "Your mom, she looked like this right after she had her first sex. Well, who is the lucky guy?" Edith asks teasing her. "Who could it be, it is Tewksbury. The nincompoop who loves flowers." She clears out noticing her confusion. "But that is not the main problem." She says burying her face in her hands. "What is it? Did he make you uncomfortable in any way? We have knives here." Edith asks worried about the girl who is a friend of hers. "No no, it was perfect." She says "Hell, we are married!" She lets out. "Go, girl! That is a big decision. Are you happy?" Edith questions her. "Over the moon! See that is the problem, Mom would hate this. She said that marriage should be when you are 40. She wanted me to be this great detective before settling for a man." Enola answers sighing. "She will accept this if she sees that you are happy and focusing on your work too. It will take time but it will occur, believe me," Edith soothes her fears.

After that, Enola spent some time in her office. She changed into her funeral dress. With her hair, she did a half-up half-down braided style but realized that it was a funeral so she left the style she had but made a bun with the rest. She is now waiting for Troy.

Troy POV

I am on my way to her and hope to hell she did not meet Tewksbury when he was drunk. I had to do this, my hands were tied. Oh my god, I miss my mom so much. She was so much like Enola. I do not know about this Enola thing. I mean it could be because of her enchanting features or her characteristics. I mean for all I know, I enjoy her presence so much. Talking to her makes me thrilled in an amazing way. I have seen how happy she looks with my friend, Tewksbury. My feelings can be channeled in a platonic way. "Good afternoon, Good friend!" I tell her, See completely platonic.
"Good afternoon, American prince!" She says smiling and the world could not get better. No, no platonic. Focus, ugh. "That's a nice nickname!" I tell her extending my arm for her. She takes it and we go outside.

At the funeral

Enola POV

It was a nice service. Now her brother, I believe is talking about her. "Isabella was a pure soul, her smile could capture anyone's heart. The last time I saw her was a month ago. The last thing she told me was 'I am finally going back to the place I was born, London. God, I am so excited brother, and look what I made you do. I am going to miss you so much. I do not trust anybody and nobody trusts me there so wish me luck.' Now, she is dead. I miss her and I think I forever will. I will not rest until I find my sister's murderer. Thank you for your time and flowers!" He says walking away. I go after him and Troy follows. "Mr. Issac. Have you got a second?" I ask and he continues walking. "It is about her murderer!" I call out and that is when he halts.
.
.
.
Sorry sorry sorry for the delay
The first week of school was stressful!
I know that it is not so good but I am excited for the next one so much
Stay tuned!
Love from your author

My Flower(Enola Holmes 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara