I Married Enola Holmes

Enola POV

If he is joking, I am going to kill him for it. "Do you not remember what occurred last night? For real, The last thing you remember is drinking with Troy!!" I let out wide awake. He thinks deeply trying to find the answer.

"Do you have anything I could wear? It is cold" I say hugging myself trying to feel warm. He gets up and gets something from the floor. "Here, you can wear my shirt." He says giving me his shirt. I get up and put it on. As I am doing that, I feel his gaze like bullets on the skin

(Lacy oh Lacy)

"What? It is not something that you have not already seen." I say doing its buttons, failing miserably. "Let me help." He offers. "No, I got it," I say furiously. He comes closer and starts removing my hands. "Why are you so furious, love?" he asks "Put yourself in my place. We got married when you were drunk and had SEX. I can't get back my virginity now even if we redid it." I say removing my hands and letting him do it. "You know that I was me yesterday. Just a drunk dirty version." He says chuckling. "You find this funny?" I ask
"Yes, I do." He says grinning then he notices how I need an answer. "I can see glimpses of last night. It is so blurry. I need to.." He says rushing to the bathroom.

I follow him inside to see him vomiting in the toilet! I rush to his side, How strong was this stuff?

I start rubbing his back so that everything comes out.

(sorry for the gross passage)

6 minutes later

He finally stops and gets up to wash his face. "Are you feeling better?" I ask following him. "Yes, yes I do. Sorry that you had to see this." He says brushing his teeth.

( I believe they had a wooden toothbrush at that time. Correct me if they did not.)

"No problem," I say rubbing my neck because it scorches me. "Are those bites? Let me see." He says removing my hand. I move my hair to the side. "What did I do last night?" He asks with a low calming voice. His stare is so intense, he leans close to my ear. "I promised to not touch you until you say you love me. I hate drinking! I believe I am cursed with the burden of not remembering this amazing moment I marked you as mine." He asks gnawing on my neck. I bite on my lip, He lets out a muffled groan, and He moves to look at me. "I can look at you for eternity and never even think of the phrase Boredom." He says putting me under his spell again.

(💫Tewksbury💫)

I smile widely "I am not your property, You just happen to be the person I feel complete with. I love you, Lord Viscount Tewksbury of Basilwether." I say.

Tewksbury POV

"Oh my god. I do not know what I did yesterday but Thank you Drunk Tewks..." I stop mid-sentence. What the hell?
A flashback runs through my mind.

"L," she says putting her hand on my chest, Rising and falling fast from the intensity of her touch. "O" she moves her hands up and down "V," she says doing a little V-shaped move with her hands on me. "E" Then she takes off my jacket and goes to put it on the stand.

"Do you remember something?" She asks. "Wait!" I tell her.
Another flashback runs through my mind

"Running in heels is awful." She calls out and I stop. "Let us try walking," I say offering my arm. She takes it and looks at me with a gorgeous look. "I can not believe I married Enola Holmes! I am so excited for us." I say grinning. "The best thing I'll ever do, I get to love you," I tell her. "A promise I am making to you. Whatever may come, your heart I will choose. Forever I am yours. Forever I do." She declares.

"What do you remember?" she asks. I put my hand on my forehead rubbing it. "Some bloody confusing stuff." I Let out.

She looks expectantly and I can not hold it back anymore. "Come here," I say with a low voice, pulling her closer by her waist. "You want to know what happened last night?" She asks smirking. "I do not need to know," I say fixing her hair. I let my hand wander under it touching stars on skin. Her glow is unmatched. "Womanhood suits you," I say inching closer to her ear. "You should have lost your virginity a long time ago. Can you believe the burden I have lived?" I ask and move to kiss her lips in a sultry slow agonizing way. "I lived with the memory of kissing your hand," I say taking her hand and kissing it. Everything I do is slow. I want to savor this moment. She moves closer, we are inches apart"Do you know how hard it was to see you with other women? Living hell." She lets out hovering her lips over mine, touching my hair. "I felt like I was alone. It was the first time I felt truly alone. My mom always said that love from one side only is nonsense. I believed that until I saw how you looked with them." I retreat from that position we are standing in.

Enola POV

What did I say wrong??
"What? Why are you acting like this?" I ask seeing him pace around then he goes back to the bedroom.
.
.
.
What is wrong with you Tewksbury?
Stay Tuned!
Also, I was thinking of starting a Bridgerton Fanfic.
What do you think?