Harmony Creates Magnificence (Edited)

There she was, in her office and where she lives too. Enola has been alone for two years, she had talked to Sherlock and they even had connected cases before.

She does not want to admit it but She still wants him in her life. His smile, his words, and his face. Everything about Lord Viscount Tewksbury Marquis of Basilwether haunts her thoughts and dreams. She never tried to communicate and he thought she resented him. Will they know the truth?

Enola POV

Did you miss me? You know my story but let me tell you, I have changed drastically since last we spoke. One thing is the same, I am an independent detective, and unfortunately, he is still invading my thoughts. I guess they are two now.

My mom has been making some (very loud) noise. I have not talked to Mycroft at all, happily. Sherlock is Being Sherlock. Tewksbury has been doing pretty well in his position. His voice is heard his word is respected and he hasn't been married yet, I wonder why ? He courted 4 women but who is counting anyway?! He forgot all about me. Didn't he?
I have not had a case for a week now.  It is not good for business. It is noon now. I shall close the office in half an hour. A gentleman about my age walks in, He looks my age. "Enola Holmes?" He asks.

His accent sounds weird. He is not Britain for sure. "Yes sir, tis' I. How can I help you Mr..."
"Troy Fredrick. An immigrant from America. I went to college here and then decided to stay here. Sorry, I talk a lot. I am here because of a lady that I think... No, I know that she stole from me and I have seen her again and when I asked people about her, They said that she is Called Lady Clarissa Thompson. You see, that isn't the name she gave me. To me, she is Isabella Carlos, An immigrant like me but from Spain."
He stopped to catch his breath.
(Troy is Timothée Chalamet)

I did not know Americans were that talkative. "So, What did Isabella steal from you?" I asked. "I was invited to a ball By Viscount Tewksbury. He is a friend of mine, We both Love flowers." Tewksbury! Oh, dear God! "He told me that I should come to you. That you are one of the best detectives he's ever met." Troy said, "Of course he did." I said smiling "We were neighbors. Until I found out that my invitation and a poisonous flower I was studying disappeared just as she did. That was two weeks ago and the ball is tonight. I did not go to the police because I want someone to stop her from poisoning anyone but I have no proof." he let out a long breath. "Well, you came to the right place. The thing is I need an invitation." I began tapping with my fingers on my desk "I guess u can come as my companion. Then you can do whatever you want once we get inside. But we'll have to dance together at least once so that we don't attract unnecessary attention." he said grinning. He looked proud of himself. I think that we will be great friends. "That is terrific. You can pick me up at 7." I said copying his grin. "Great, See you soon, Ms. Holmes!".

Enola was not a very good dancer. Eudora preferred teaching her how to fight instead of dancing. Enola got dressed in the dress she was gifted by one of her customers, She was a dressmaker. She was one of the best in town. The gown was elegant. Very Enola Holmes-like. It was a beautiful blue and green dress. She had her hair in a beautiful half-up half down braided updo

 She had her hair in a beautiful half-up half down braided updo