No Payback (edited)

Tewksbury POV

She answers with a moan. I keep nibbling her ear not wanting her to stop. I moved my kisses down to her belly then licking it and going down to my goal.

I get up and pull her to the edge of the bed. I hear her sound of surprise. "Trust me, You are going to like this," I say smirking then kneeling in front of her. I rest her legs on my shoulders. "You want this?" I ask to make sure she is comfortable. "Yeah, do you?" She asks. "Look in my eyes, they will tell you the truth," I say and she does look me in the eye, wonderfully even, burying my head in that gorgeous area of hers. I start by kissing it from as far it as I can then I move my kisses which turn into nibbles over time then love bites down and that is when I hear her"Uhh, I need to..Ahh," She moans pushing my face deeper so I do what I came here to do. I start tasting what is inside and uhh I did not know I was starving until I got a taste of her.

I keep devouring her while looking her in the eyes. I can feel that she is close. She is blessing my ears with the most intoxicating sounds. She grabs the nearest pillow and tugs at it. Probably avoiding tugging at my hair. "Tewksbury....uh"
I press my tongue inside, uhhh I am trying so hard to focus on pleasing her but she is not keeping me sane. "Uhh, you taste so incredible love!" I state out and she does not hold back anymore. She grinds herself against me.
I can feel her body tensing, she moans my name. I kiss it one last time then I wait for her body to relax.

I trace her hips with kisses and soft nibbles. She is still experiencing her euphoria. I do not want to rush it. I start to massage her legs to relieve their tension. "Ahh, that is so relaxing." She lets out. I continue for a bunch of minutes.

Enola POV

I remove my legs off his shoulders then I sit up taking his face for a slow sultry kiss tasting myself on his tongue that starts exploring. "I love you," I say in between our kisses. "I love you more," He says and I tug at his hair. "I love you more and more," I tell him smirking. He bites my bottom lip. "I love you infinitely. Nothing tops that. You will never win this game." He says smiling with my arms around his neck. "I am hungry," I tell him "Me too," He says kissing my neck. That got me chuckling. "Not for this. I am hungry for food." I clear out. "Alright, let's eat, Wife," He says buttoning the shirt on me. "Lead the way, husband," I tell him as he gets up. I start kissing his abdomen I move my kisses up his chest as I get up. "I am not food, you know," He says as his chest vibrates from his laughter. "Of course, you are not," I say as I reach his mouth. "I am just trying to pay back all of what you give me," I tell him as I give him a sweet peck on the lips. "No payback between lovers." He says as he plays with my hair.

They ate their breakfast and Enola got ready for work. On the doorstep, he stopped her "Good luck!" He told her. She nods her head. He pulls her close by her waist. "Do not be late tonight. I do not like delay." He says sexily. "Alright, Alright. Do not forget who is in charge here" She barks at him. "Who?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. "Us, the both of us." She tells him resting her head on his. "Off you go love." He lets out and she goes on her way.
.
.
.

I am sorry, the old author can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh! Cause she is dead.

Kidding we just have to leave the lovey-dovey chapters for a while because there is a case at hand.

Talk to u later!

Love from your author