32.★Kingilton Hill's★

Start from the beginning

But he still wished a bit of air instead of smelling venom in the air.

And that included the not so great Miss Maria. He still doesn't know how did she managed to squeeze into the list of maids going to Kingilton. That is still a mystery he can't and don't want to solve. Because he simply doesn't care unless she doesn't pull any drama there.

"Can you believe it Josie? Seokjin is traveling with Jimin in his car. Like what the actual f*ck?" Maria said side eyeing Beomgyu who was silent throughout the journey. She can't take that silence. She needs some drama to make up for the whole boring trip.

"I still remember that spoilt brat asking me to clean his cars mirror once  when I touched it." Josie said with her big round eyes as if she was describing a crime scene.

"Josie, you were genuinely trying to  dirty that mirror." Beomgyu couldn't sit still when she was lying through her teeth. He was there when she tried to dirty it just because she was mad with Jimin about something. The boy was only 17. What do you expect from a teenager?

" Oh!! Look who is talking here. Beomgyu I pity you for getting kicked out of Mr. Kim Taehyungs car. You are not visious to the extend like Jin sweety." Beomgyu clenched his hands on his lap. He wanted to smack Maria's head for bad mouthing Jin.

"There is even a saying that, he spread his legs for Mr. Kim Namjoon to be the loyal maid for his son." Beomgyu felt utterly disgusted when oe of the maids whispered that without any shame. The others were even laughing along with her.

"Don't spit whatever that comes through your filthy mouth, Melonie. Mr. Kim is not someone who favors someone like that. He have seen the kindness in Jin. That's why he gets the privilege to ride in Jimins car. Jimin considers him as his mother. Y'all can bad mouth him as much as you want but that doesn't change the fact that we are serving both Mrs. Kim Taehyung and Jimin. A position you all  are dreaming secretly." Beomgyu's reply was enough to shut their mouths. He really doesn't want to engage in their conversation. But this was beyond his tolerance. He can't stay seated when someone bad mouths his only loyal friend inside the mansion.

"He is triggered ladies. Don't know what you both do with the Kim brothers since 'Kim Taehyun' used to favor you too, before you were kicked up onto the fourth floor? Don't glare at me, we are just curious you know?" Maria shrugged her shoulders. But the malicious grin never left her face.

"Do you know the consequences of your words Maria. I am sure Mr. Kim Namjoon would believe me if I tell him what you accused of him. You wouldn't want that. And if you so wanted to know the secret, it's just doing your job with loyalty and devotion. And not just for money." Beomgyu turned around and looked out of the window. He was done conversing with these girls who doesn't even know the value of devotion and loyalty. Ever since he stepped foot into the mansion. He had devoted himself to his job. He doesn't know if a prince charming would come and colour his life. He had hoped once, but not anymore. He knew that he could only dream. A maid like him with the worst past, no parents, no proper education or money could only dream about his prince charming like the little girls who fantasize about fairy tales.

Jungkook placed all the luggages in the trunk before getting inside the driver's seat.

He gently took Jimins delicate hands in his before Jin could enter the car and kissed it by ducking down so that no one could see what he did right now.