you break your ankle (requested)

"Y/N? Baby, come on. We're going to be late!" Yeji called out as she and the girls stood in the kitchen.

"She's going to make us fashionably late again." Ryujin teased.

You're supposed to be tagging along with Yeji and the girls to a huge award show and you're extremely excited about it.

You haven't been able to attend a few others they've gone to this year due to work or prior commitments, so being able to attend this one is very big and exciting for you.

"Baby?" Yeji yelled.

"I'm right here." You said as you started to come down the stairs. "Someone's impatient."

Yeji rolled her eyes playfully in response to you teasing her and she was about to reply with a comment about how good you look in your outfit.

But just as her lips parted and she prepared to speak, you let out a yelp as you tripped over your dress and fell down the last few steps.

You landed on the floor with a loud crack and the sound made Yeji's heart drop.

"Oh, my god!" Yuna said.

Yeji hurried over to you and the girls all followed in concern.

"Are you okay, baby?" Yeji asked.

"No." You said as the pain in your ankle became even more noticeable. "I think I broke my ankle."

"Can I look at it?" She asked.

You winced as soon as her fingers brushed against your ankle.

It already looked bad and it was very obvious to not just her but the girls that it was most definitely broken.

It was bruised and swollen.

Not to mention throbbing as the pain intensely flooded over you.

"We need to get you to the hospital," Chaeryeong spoke.

"No, I'll get her there," Yeji said. "If none of us show up tonight, JYP won't be happy. You all go, I'm going to take her to the emergency room."

The girls knew that Yeji was right, unfortunately.

They wanted to go with you because they all care and worry about you.

But everyone knows they're showing up and Yeji can easily explain why she couldn't show up because you, her girlfriend, come first.

But the girls not being there would probably make JYP unhappy as their being there wasn't as important as Yeji being there.

So as much as they wanted to tag along as concerned friends, they knew they had to get going to the award show.

"Okay. Just keep us updated. Please." Lia pleaded.

"Of course," Yeji replied. "Okay, baby, let's get you to the car and the hospital."

She and Yuna helped you onto your feet and to the car before Yuna got into the car that was waiting on everyone.

"I'm so sorry." You told Yeji, only to watch her frown. "You're going to miss the show."

"I don't care. You come first, baby. I'm not leaving your side." She said before kissing your forehead softly.

She let you squeeze one hand while the other rested on the steering wheel as she drove to the hospital as quickly as possible.

When you arrived, she pulled into the closest parking spot before she hurried to the passenger side and helped you out.

"I've got you, my love. We're almost there." She said as you winced and took slow, painful steps. "It's okay, you're going to be alright."