your parents walk in on you making out (requested)

"Are you getting tired?" Yeji asked as she brushed her fingers through your hair, staring down at you adoringly.

You're laying in your old bed in your old bedroom in your parents' house.

Although you have a home with Yeji, it's always nice to come home to see your family.

Because the holidays are approaching and you've been missing your parents, you and Yeji decided to pay them a visit.

You'll be staying a couple of weeks here and you just arrived a couple of days ago. It's been so amazing so far.

You're so happy and Yeji is having so much fun spending time with your parents who absolutely adore her.

So much so that you don't get as much time with her, not nearly enough as what you're used to.

But you can't complain, as much as you miss being wrapped in her arms, because your parents make her feel so welcomed, as if she's always been part of the family.

But since your parents decided to go to bed a little early tonight, you and Yeji decided to do the same.

Not to sleep, just to cuddle and watch some films together, and talk if anything came to mind as you hold onto each other.

"Tired? No. Not at all." You smiled at her.

She leaned in, only planning to give you a sweet little kiss before she'd pull away and have you lay your head on her chest.

But you both melted into the kiss quite quickly.

You haven't been able to share many, considering where you are and who you're around.

You just haven't had much time together. You only had the time to share a peck here and there.

So now that her lips were on yours for a much longer and much more passionate kiss, neither of you could pull away.

She sighed against your lips and moved her hands to gently rest on your cheeks.

Your lips passionately moved against hers as you laced your fingers through her hair.

She slowly rolled you onto your back and hovered over you. She moved her hands from your cheeks and let them travel along your body, letting them brush softly against your thighs.

You had her shirt on, which only made you even more irresistible to her. She made sure to tell you that as she pulled away from your lips to kiss her neck, her words falling from her lips and onto your skin.

"I love you so much." She said and you laced your fingers back in her hair as you put your head back, softly sighing out her name and repeating the words back to her.

She kissed past your neck, too.

She kissed your collarbones, your stomach, your thighs, your hips, your hands, and up your arms before making her way back to your neck.

Even as blissful as you felt, you couldn't help but smile. Your heart felt so full. You feel so loved, as you always do.

Soon, you decided to turn her onto her back so you give her the same loving kisses across her soft skin as she deserved.

But first, you put your lips back on hers to pull her in for another perfect kiss.

"You're so beautiful, Yeji." You said as you kissed her jaw.

She put her hand beneath your shirt and let her fingers brush along your spine as she melted into your sweet kisses, her head thrown back against the pillow.

Nothing could ruin this moment... or, so you both thought.

Caught up in each other, you didn't hear the knock on the door.

Your mom opened it without thinking after waiting a minute or two without an answer.

"Y/N, Yeji? I was just wondering-"

Her voice, and the scream that she let out afterward, caused you and Yeji to pull away from each other's lips.

"Mom!"

"Sorry!" She said and covered her eyes, worried she'd never be able to unsee what she'd just seen.

"Go!"

"Right, going!" She said as she turned around, her eyes still covered as she closed the door. "But just so you girls know, there is a lock on this door! If you decide to do... that again, it's there for a reason!"

You groaned and buried your face into your pillow.

"Well, tomorrow should be fun." You mumbled and Yeji groaned in embarrassment, already unsure how she'd ever look your mom in her eyes again.