you hit your head in the bathtub (requested)

"I'm exhausted." You told Yeji as you sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry, baby," She said as she scooted closer to you. "Is there anything I can do for you, darling?"

You shrugged your shoulders tiredly.

"How about to relax and unwind a little, we take a bath together?"

The idea made your heart flutter and sounded exactly like what you needed.

To be close to your girl in such a sweet and romantic way after such a rough day sounded like heaven.

"I'd like that a lot."

"Okay, come on, then." She said and got off the bed.

Reaching out for your hand, she sent you a heartwarming smile as you took ahold of it and wrapped your fingers around hers before getting up.

"I so need this bath." You said.

"If you want, I'll massage your shoulders for you, too."

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" You asked as your heart swelled with love for her, making you feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Yeji started up the water and ran her hand under it to make sure it was the perfect temperature before she plugged the drain and the tub began to fill with water.

You began to undress by taking off your pants first and as you started to pull off your shirt, Yeji helped you.

When it hit the floor, she kissed the back of your neck and your shoulder blades gently.

"So beautiful." She whispered as she ran her hands across your body. "The water should be ready. Get in. I'll be only a second. I'm going to grab some clean clothes for us real quick.

You turned around and gave her a few pecks on her lips before she left the bathroom.

You got ready to get into the water by putting one foot in.

But as you went to put the other in, you lost your balance and slipped on the bottom of the tub.

You fell back and smacked your head against the wall, making a loud and scary sound that even Yeji heard.

She quickly hurried into the bathroom but by the time she had, you'd been knocked unconscious and you were starting to sink beneath the water.

"No, baby, no," She said as she rushed over to you.

She lifted you up and out of the water before turning it off and gently laying you on the floor.

"Y/N, baby," She said as she gently patted your cheek.

You didn't respond.

And she saw something that terrified her only a second later.

Blood.

You were bleeding.

She got up and ran into the bedroom to grab her phone.

Dialing the number for emergency services, she panicked as she spoke to the operator and begged for you to wake up.

"Baby, come on! Open your eyes for me. Please." She pleaded.

But you just laid there with your eyes closed and blood on your head, making her feel terrified.

"Hang in there for me, baby. I love you and I need you." She sniffled as she impatiently waited for the ambulance to arrive, holding your hand the entire time.