you propose (requested)

"Hey, baby. Have fun with the girls?" You asked as you walked over to Yeji as she arrived home and walked through the front door.

You've been missing her today. It was supposed to be her day off and she had plans to cuddle you the entire day.

You had to change those plans though since you've been planning something incredibly special for today.

The girls were so happy to help as soon as you filled them in on your plan.

They picked Yeji up a few hours ago and dragged her around town, buying her food and dragging her through different parts of the city and different stores all while Yeji talked about how much she loves being with them but wanted to spend her day off with you instead.

"Good. I couldn't wait to get back to you though. I've missed you." She smiled before kissing your lips. "What have you been up to while I was gone?"

"Something special." You said and watched her eyes light up, intrigued as to what you were talking about.

"Oh? What's that?"

"You'll see." You said and took her hand into yours.

You walked through the house and out the back door.

The sun was set so you decided to brighten things up with candles on the table outside and fairy lights wrapped around the trees.

"Oh, Y/N," she whispered in awe.

You led her to the table where you made all of her favorites. Some of the foods were extra special because it was your first time making them and you got the recipes from her parents, going all out for this special night for her.

You also made desserts, giving her plenty of yummy things to choose from.

There were flower petals on the grass and the table, from a few different flowers, but mostly from her favorite one.

"Oh, baby. This is so stunning and so sweet of you to do." She said as she looked at you, noticing how your eyes were filled with tears. "Hey," she whispered and brushed them away.

"Sorry," you chuckled.

"What's wrong? I love this, don't be sad."

"I'm not. I'm happy, Yeji. So happy." You whispered as you stared at her. "You're so beautiful."

She smiled brightly and leaned into your touch as you stroked her cheek.

"I can't stop wondering how I got so lucky. I'm so in love with you. I don't know what I ever did to deserve you."

"I wonder the same thing about you all the time." She confessed.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, Yeji."

Her eyes sparkled and she felt her heart flutter.

"You make me happy... happier than I ever thought I could be. I love you, everything about you. I want to be with you forever. I want to spend every day of the rest of my life with you. I want to grow old and grey with you and I want to hold your hand as we adventure through life together and make all of our dreams come true as we do all of those things we've talked about doing in our future."

She gasped as you got down onto one knee in front of her. Her hand started to shake a little, her eyes filling with tears of happiness as she watched you pull out the ring you had made special just for her.

It was beautiful and she couldn't wait to wear it.

"Yeji? Will you marry me?"

She got down on the ground in front of you and threw her arms around you.

"Yes!" She cried. "Yes, yes, yes! A million times, yes! I'll marry you!"

She pulled away as you started to slip the ring on her finger.

"It's so beautiful. I've never seen a ring so perfect."

"It was made just for you, my love. I wanted it to be as perfect as you are." You smiled through your tears and she leaned in for a kiss.

It was perfect and so special.

It was your first as an engaged couple. It was the first of many with her as your fiancé, your soon-to-be wife.

When she pulled away and stared into your eyes, all you could think about was how there was no one else in this world that you could imagine sharing these moments with.

You've never been so happy in all your life and you know it's only going to get better. With her as your wife, you're bound to continue falling even more in love with her and feel happier every single day spent by her side.

How you got so lucky? You'll never know.

But you're thankful and you're so excited to spend the rest of your life with Yeji, knowing every day was going to be so wonderful.