CHAPTER 4

THE NEXT DAY

The college was over, and all the students were in the ground getting ready to leave.

 Well, today I didn't talk to Sameer, I didn't get time to do so...

 He got bullied again today. Ah, I feel so bad inside.
 I was waiting for Sameer again and then I saw him come out finally.

Thank God. I still think what he was doing in the principal's office yesterday. I will ask him someday. Sameer went to unlock his bicycle with which he comes to college every day and then suddenly I saw him getting surrounded by Rivaj and Rohan.

Before Sameer could process. Rohan strode towards Sameer and smacked his head. They don't let him breathe do they.

Then I felt someone grab my wrist tightly and harshly pull me. It was Mohini.

Huh??  What is going on?

Naira: - Hey! what are you doing ??"

she didn't reply and pushed me where Sameer was standing.

Rivaj: - hmm... this girl ... Ms. Naira Singh... what did you do today morning? Do you remember
  Babydoll?

I gulped ... yes, I remember.

I went to complain about them to the principle today, but he ignored my complaint saying if the one getting bullied isn't bothered then why does anybody else bother?

Our principle is no less than a lazy jerk.

I also asked him about why Sameer came to meet him yesterday, but he said nothing about it and continued eating the sandwich he was eating... It was during the mass media class that I went and complained to the principle about Rivaj, Rohan and Mohini's Behavior.

 But now that I think about it, why did I do that, when I knew that if the professors in our college don't care about what the happens in the college, then why would the college headmaster worry??

IT WAS STUPID MOVE NAIRA!! NOW YOU ARE IN TERRIBLE TROUBLE!!!  (Internally slapping herself)

Rohan: - "Hey! Do you recall? come say it yourself bitch? Tell us what you did!!"

I could feel by the side of my eyes that Sameer was looking at me confused.

A bunch of students surrounded us, and I saw Shruti standing there at distance being worried about me. And so, I gestured her to be quiet cause I didn't want her to get trouble because of me. Mohini suddenly slapped me hard.

Mohini: - You got a shitty tongue bitch! "

I felt so devastated as everyone was looking at me and I felt pathetic and helpless getting hit by this girl who is my classmate.

Naira: - I...I... went... to... the ... principle ... office ... to ... complain ... "

I could feel Sameer's intense gaze on me.

Rohan: - " GREAT!! Now we have two ASSHOLES who need punishment ... SO WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? LET'S GET STARTED!"

He marched towards Sameer and punched him hard, and his lips began to bleed.

Student 1: - Sameer is weak and dumb ... HAHAHA!!

Student 2: - he only has a handsome face, but his brain is full of poop.

I can hear them whispering among themselves and making fun of Sameer.

Rivaj again punched him on the other side of the face, but Sameer stood still. Come on Sameer... Try fighting for yourself! You can't let them bully you like this forever!

I knew he couldn't have possibly fought them. After all they are from rich families and are learning martial arts.

I was anticipating everything that was happening when Mohini slapped me.