"Don't repeat it please!" He requested.

"Why?" She gritted her teeth removing his hands.

"Because it's hurtful. I can't even imagine I used to say it to you. It was so disgusting of me. I am ashamed of myself for doing this to you" He didn't know how to justify himself.

"Badr Ahmed ko sharminda hona bhi ata hy" She smiled sadly.

(Badr Ahmed can be ashamed of himself)

"I am human too. I have made mistakes and I am regretting those" He stated sadly.

"My skin color is same Badr! It's not changed" She reminded him.

"But my heart has changed. You were right when you said that my eyes couldn't see beauty. You were right. I was just an idiot to ignore you, to hurt you" His tone was soft. He hardly used to speak to her in this tone.

"So?" She blinked her tears to stop her tears.

"Forgive me for my mistakes" He asked with a hope in his eyes.

"Then?" She asked.

"We will start again. Trust me Eiliyah! You means so much to me. I wouldn't hurt you this time. I can't bear loosing you. I have realized I can't live without you. I won't repeat my mistakes again. I would be a good husband to you. Just give me a chance" He begged her.

"Is it easy to give a chance to a person who had hurt you to such an extent?" She asked with tear rolling down her cheeks.

"Eiliyah!" He whispered softly and wiped her tears with the tips of his fingers.

"Please don't cry because of me. I have already made you cry so many times. I don't want to be a reason for your tears anymore. Don't cry baby!" His thumb caressed her cheek.

"You broke my heart many times. What do you want now? When I was doing everything to make you happy you treated me like a trash. What do you expect for yourself now" She pushed him away.

He stumbled at his place but maintained his balance.

"I did that. I know it. I am ashamed. I am truly regretting Eiliyah! I truly realizes the damage I have done to you. Just give me a chance. I promise I will you make you happiest woman. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I will give you the love and respect you deserves" He kept saying.

"My heart is changed. I am not the same self obsessed person you got married to. I don't consider myself anything anymore. I am just as you..no I am bad. I can't compare myself to you. You have a beautiful heart. You are so beautiful and I am nothing. What a person could be? Who thinks ill about others and think himself superior than others. I was proud of myself. It was a sin. I was lost in darkness. But trust me Allah had shown me the right path. I am not the same person trust me"

Eiliyah couldn't believe her ears. She never expected him to say such things.

"My heart isn't a stone anymore. It has softened for you. It's filled with love for you Eiliyah! I have realized that I can't live without you. I need you. I truly do" He cupped her face.

She wasn't able to say anything. He was confessing his love for her which she truly never expected of him.

"Say something please!" He requested.

"I don't know what to say" She mumbled.

"I know you don't trust me anymore. I have lost your respect but I just want one chance to prove myself. Can you give me that?" He looked at with hope in his life.

She looked away.

"Just one chance. You won't regret. Trust me please! I would be a good husband to you" His voice was full of request. The arrogance in his voice had gone for long time.

She didn't reply.

"Please" He held her hands, said sweetly.

"Okay" She nodded without any happiness or sadness. Her expressions were neutral.

"Thank you baby!" He smiled and engulfed her in a warm embrace. His arm protected her.

"I love you so much Eiliyah!" He whispered in her ear.

"You are so important to me. I can't imagine my life without you" He kept saying softly in her ear.

...........................................................

Reconciliation 🫶

Don't forget to vote ✨