"If we don't fight then we would have a nice one" He stated telling her that he didn't want to end this relationship.

"Why would we even have one. When you are the one who was forced into this mess?" She literally couldn't understand his point.

"I think we should just try to live in a civilized manner" He suggested gently.

"For what?"

"What do you mean? Why people live in harmony?" He shook his head.

"There is no harmony between us. I can't understand you Badr! I just can't even after trying so hard. I am done with you!!!" She rose up to leave into the room.

Badr kept sitting there alone. He agreed with her because he himself couldn't understand himself completely. She wasn't wrong at her place. Their relationship had many flaws.

The coming days were same. Him trying to talk to her. Her giving him a taste of his own Medicine, knocking peace out of smooth life.

...

"We should go on a dinner. We haven't been on one since so long?" He suggested her coming into her cabin at the time she was about to leave for home.

"No, I won't go anywhere with you. As I have already seen my face in mirror. I am not suitable with you. You can go with anyone else" Her voice was full of anger. She said collecting her stuff from the table.

"Don't repeat my words" He didn't like his own words which he threw at her many times. He couldn't bear his words. How she tolerated it?

"I just remember these words now. Enjoy your evening with someone beautiful woman Sir!" She said smilingly and left the room without giving any chance to speak.

"Eiliyah stop please!" He said from the back.

He kept standing there alone thinking about the stress and tension he was facing these days.

...

"Do you have any problem in office? I mean you can share that with me?" She was busy on her laptop sitting on the couch when he asked her nicely.

He was being nice to her these days. She didn't find him acting rude even for once. His tone had changed.

"I won't bother you if I had any problem. Thank you for asking though" She didn't look up at him.

"Why won't you?" He mumbled.

"I don't want to make your life hell" She paid him back his own words.

"That day I didn't mean anything. I was just angry with you asking about my whereabouts again and again. I just had a fight with a friend. I was upset about it. In my agitation I just uttered nonsense to you" He gave explanation when it wasn't even needed anymore.

"Have a good night" She greeted and put ear pods in her ears.

Badr kept looking at her sadly. She didn't even bother to look up at him not for a second.

All he needed was to talk to her but she wasn't interested anymore. In the office she would say a few words to him regarding the work only otherwise she avoided him like he was a plague.