The Assassin, The Mentor and The Octavinelle Vice House Warden

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

At Mostro Lounge, Tokaku, dressed in her Octavinelle uniform, diligently performed her duties of serving food and beverages to the customers. Jade and Floyd, her trusted dorm mates, also contributed their efforts to effectively manage the campus-only restaurant. As Tokaku wiped a table clean, left recently vacant by a customer, her attention was drawn towards the entrance by the arrival of a familiar figure. It was someone she held deep disdain for-the very person she despised. Nevertheless, Tokaku set aside her personal feelings and warmly greeted Kaiba with a smile as he entered the restaurant. Kaiba, known for his signature grin, was delighted to be welcomed by his favorite student. Tokaku guided him to an empty table and handed him a menu to peruse, diligently noting down his order in her trusty notebook.

"Is that all?" she confirmed, ensuring she had captured all of his requests.

"Well, I do have one additional favor to ask," Kaiba began, his voice exuding a sense of authority. "Could you please find Jade for me? I would like to have a conversation with him."

Tokaku fell silent, her blue eyes momentarily blinking. After a brief pause, she nodded understandingly. "Of course, I will go and locate him for you."

Tokaku made her way to the kitchen, detached Kaiba's order note, and secured it to the order string. She then turned to Floyd and inquired about Jade's whereabouts. Floyd informed her that Jade was currently engaged in a business discussion with Azul. Tokaku took note of this information and nodded in gratitude.

"Why do you ask?" Floyd inquired, his hands busy stirring ingredients in a pan.

"My mentor is here to savor Mostro Lounge's special set. He also expressed a desire to have a conversation with your brother," Tokaku explained.

Floyd, already aware of Tokaku's complicated relationship with her mentor, was taken aback to learn that the man had graced Mostro Lounge with his presence. However, he quickly masked his surprise and adopted a carefree demeanor. "Your mentor? I had no idea you had a mentor here, Blue Shark. How delightful for him to come and visit you."

"Yes, quite delightful," Tokaku whispered softly. "I'm heading to the vault room now. Make sure the food is ready by the time I return," she instructed Floyd, emphasizing the need for prompt preparation of the orders.

"Understood, Blue Shark!" Floyd replied with a cheery tone.

Tokaku went to the VIP room where Azul usually conducts his business with clients, counting money and organizing currency. When she knocked on the door, Jade and Azul turned their attention to the door. Azul asked who was at the door, and Tokaku replied with her cold and monotone voice. Azul then gave permission for her to enter. Once inside, Azul asked Tokaku why she had come to the VIP room.

"I'm here because a guest wanted to have a chat with Jade," Tokaku explained.

"A guest? Who is it?" Azul asked.

"My new Math professor, Kaiba. He wanted to have a conversation with Jade," Tokaku answered.

"Kaiba? I know that professor. He's the new Math professor for the freshmen, and there are rumors that he's an excellent tutor even though he's new to teaching," Azul said. "How kind of him to engage in a conversation with you, Jade. I was actually planning to study him when the opportunity came at the right time," he said to Jade.

"Yes, I am indeed lucky," Jade replied with a smile, though he wasn't really. Tokaku had warned him before not to interact with Kaiba under any circumstances. However, he changed his mind when Tokaku looked at him and nodded, signaling that she allowed him to meet her former mentor. With Azul's permission to leave, Jade excused himself from the VIP room with Tokaku by his side. Before they entered the Mostro Lounge, Tokaku stopped Jade to give him a warning about meeting Kaiba.

The Assassin In Twisted Wonderland जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें