Chapter 4. Y/n's Injury

ابدأ من البداية

Jimin looked at her with a concerned expression but decided to let it slide, trusting her words.

Jimin: (gentle) "Are you sure, Princess? You know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

You forced a smile and tried to change the topic.

Y/n: (forcing a smile) "Oppa, now my exams are also over, so can we talk about summer camp now?"

Jungkook: (looking at his plate while eating) "Y/n not again, I told you right you are not going, and that's final."

Y/n: (pouting) "Why oppa? I am bored at home; I want to go."

Taehyung: (serious) "Why do you want to go on that stupid summer camp? Tell me where you want to go, I will take you myself."

Y/n: (crossing arms in anger) "But I want to spend time with my friends, plus I know you will never get leave to take me out; you all are always busy. I have to stay home alone."

Jhope: (serious) "Princess, but you know, right? You have a weak immune system. Who will take care of you there if you get sick?"

Y/n: "Oppa, don't worry. I will not get sick, and they have a medical facility there. If I get sick, then I will go to them; they will be there to take care of it."

Jungkook: (sarcastically) "See who is speaking. You run after listening to the word hospital and throw tantrums while taking meds, and I am damn sure you will hide it from them and then end up getting more sick."

She gulped because it is what she was doing right now, but she stayed calm.

Taehyung: (teasing) "I know they will drop you off here by themselves after a few days."

Y/n: (annoyed) "Yaah Oppa!!! Jin Oppa see, they both are teasing me."

Jin: (scolding) "Taehyung, Jungkook stop it."

Jungkook: (whining) "Hyung, you always take her side. I don't know anything; you are not going Y/n, stay at home."

Y/n: (sad) "I hate you; you always do this to me."

Jin lightly hit Namjoon, who was flipping a book, and hinted him to say something. He looked up,

Namjoon: "Do you want to go there this bad?"

Y/n: (puppy eyes) "Yes, everyone is going. I also want to join them; please let me go. I even did my best in my exams."

Suga: "Do you promise to take care of yourself and not do any mischief? If we get any complaint, then this will be your last time going somewhere alone."

Y/n: (excited) "I promise, Oppa, I will take care of myself and will not create any problems. So, is it yes?"

Jin: (chuckling) "Yes, you can go. But you have to call us every day, understood?"

Y/n: "Really? Are you serious?"

Jimin: (ruffling your hairs) "Yes, now finish your dinner."

Y/n: (excited) "Yeahh!!!! Thank you. I love you."

After dinner, she went to her room because her hand was paining a lot

After dinner, she went to her room because her hand was paining a lot. She decided to put the ointment again. So, she rolled up her sleeves, but her hand turned red and a little bit purplish. She thought it is normal, so she let it slide and put the ointment and changed into her nightdress.

Y/n: (to herself) "Why is it hurting so much now? I thought it would heal in a few days, but it started paining more. I think I have to endure it a bit more. It should heal quickly, at least this is better than having a painful injection."

She sighed and went to sleep hoping it will get better after putting ointment but little did she know was her injury got worst because after falling it caused internal bleeding and now her blood started clotting.

Next day Evening- 6 pm

In Namjoon's room, 

Y/n was filling out her summer camp form with the help of Namjoon

Y/n was filling out her summer camp form with the help of Namjoon. He noticed that Y/n seemed uncomfortable while writing.

Namjoon: "Baby, is something bothering you? You seem uneasy."

Y/n: (nervous) "No oppa, I am fine."

You tried to hide your discomfort, but Namjoon noticed you were hiding something. He thought you made a mistake in filling out the form, so he tried to take the form from your hand, and you hissed in pain.

Y/n: "Ahhh!!!!"

Namjoon: (nervous) "What happened, baby? Are you alright?"

Y/n: (scared) "Yes, I am fine. I was just startled; that's why I shouted."

Namjoon: (trying to hold your hand) "Let me see your arm."

But you took your hand back.

Y/n: (gulp) "Ar... arm? Why, oppa... I am sa...saying na I am fine."

Namjoon: (raising his eyebrow) "If you are fine, then why are you stuttering?"

Namjoon was scanning your every action while glaring at you, which was making you gulp hard.

Y/n: (gulp) "Oppa, I think I have to go to the washroom; I will be back in a minute."

As you stood up to leave, Namjoon held your hand and rolled up your sleeves.

Namjoon (shocked): "Baby, what happened to your hand huh?"

Y/n: (while taking your hand back) "Oppa, it's nothing, leave it."

Namjoon (glaring): "Don't you dare to hide it, just tell me what happened."

No response.

You were just looking down because you were afraid to face Namjoon's anger.

Namjoon (sigh): "Fine, don't speak; I will call Jin Hyung."

You wanted to stop Namjoon; But you were so scared that words were not forming in your mouth you didn't had courage to say the truth neither had more patience to hide it. Namjoon called Jin to his room.

When Jin entered the room, he saw you looking down, and Namjoon was holding your hand.

Jin: "What happened, Namjoon? Why are you holding Y/n's arm?"

While rolling up your sleeves, Namjoon said,

Namjoon: "Hyung, look at this."

Jin's eyes widened after seeing her wound. He started checking your injury, and while doing first aid, he asked you,

Jin: (stern)"Baby, how did this happen?"

Again, no response.

Namjoon: (shouts) "Y/N, FOR GOD'S SAKE, SPEAK UP."