CH. 22 Storks will fly

Start from the beginning

"Option one." Leo replies shrugging.

"Option 2, you be there for her man.. Having a baby is complicated but it's only as complicated as you make it." Jamie tells him making him think.

"You don't have to worry about money, you two are the best of friends.. All you have to do is learn as you go and ask for advice when needed.. Me personally i'll be here for you." Jamie tells him making him smile.

"I don't have any kids but I can still give decent advice as well." Leo says seriously.

"Alright, preciate it guys... I'll see you on set in a few days." Y/N tells them as he walks to the door.

"See you kid, Zack make sure he stays out of trouble." Jamie calls out making the older brother nod.

"See you twin." Leo calls out.

The two brothers walk out of the mansion and get in the truck. Y/N stares out the window as Zack drives them home. He looks at his younger brother who is in his thoughts.

"What are you gonna do if she is pregnant?" Zack asks making Y/N turn to him.

"I don't know." Y/N replies.

Zack waits for him to continue because it looks like he has more to say. Y/N doesn't say anything though. He just sits back in his seat and closes his eyes.

"Whatever you do Y/N, remember.. Megan isn't a random girl, she's Megan." Zack tells him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N and Zack walk in the house and both brothers pause when they hear crying. Y/N's eyes widen as they think of who's here.

"Megan." Y/N says.

"Go check on her i'll check in with Jalen, Ray and Quan. We'll check the house and the perimeter." Zack tells his brother as he takes out two pistols. He gives Y/N one before he runs throughout the house.

Y/N runs upstairs to the crying and kicks the door open. He points the gun up before calling out her name. He walks towards her crying and puts the gun down when he sees she's by herself.

Megan cries on the toilet with nothing but her panties and a crop top on. Y/N holds his hands out for her and she shakes her head no. He feels sad as he gives her a confused look.

"Megan what's wrong?" Y/N asks as he sits on the bathroom floor.

Megan keeps crying as she puts her head in her hands. Y/N hates seeing her cry and looks way before looking back at her.

"Megan you gotta talk to me." Y/N says sadly as he grabs her hands.

"You're gonna hate me." Megan tells him crying harder now.

"Megan i'm not-"YES YOU ARE!" She yells cutting him off as she stands up and walks out of the bathroom.

He follows her as she sits on the bed still crying. He sits next to her and wraps an arm around her.

"Move." She tells him.

"No." He replies as he holds her.

"Please move." Megan says as she doesn't try to move away.

"You're not trying to get me off of you. Meaning that you really want me to be here. You've been busy taking care of me recently that you forget that I know you just as well." He tells her as she looks at him.