BE MINE ..? 🥰

The Bangtan group was sitting on their usual table, chatting among themselves while having their breakfast.

Jungkook was distracted on his phone, time to time nodding at the words Jin was telling him.

"When will he be done with his practice?" Jin asked nudging his shoulder, Jungkook averted his eyes from his phone sending the text.

"Don't know" he replied with a slight pout formed on his lips, it's been whole two hours since his baby is gone for his piano practice.Tae will be performing for opening ceremony on the day of there graduation.

There graduation will be in three days, there Principal asked Tae to perform before leaving the college.

The boys are so proud of there little one, though Jungkook is the Maknae of their group but the real baby will always be Taehyung.

He's the most precious one in there life.

All the boys are interested in music, the reason they got along so easily due to having same taste in music.

And Yoongi was the one who encouraged the silver haired to join Piano classes and learn the instrument after seeing his eagerness in trying different musical instruments.

Jungkook was sipping from his juice, eyes not leaving the phone screen, waiting for his Bear's reply, tapping his fingers on the table.

Just then his phone screen lit up and with a wide smile he got up from his seat catching other's attention, "hyung Tae is free now, I'll go to him" with that he hurriedly left the canteen.

The hyungs laughed watching the retracting figure of happily bouncing bunny boy.

Jungkook reached the music room with wide smile on his face, there sat his baby on piano bench playing the keys like a pro.

Their professor stood at a distance with proud smile on his face, he cleared his throat and caught their attention.

Tae was quick to leave his seat and run in his open arms, Jungkook returned his tight hug with wide bunny smile.

"Come koo, listen to this" saying that Tae pulled him towards the piano and sat back, Jungkook stood near it, eyes fixed on his pretty face.

"Taehyung don't play whole song, keep something for your graduation day" the professor spoke then winked at the boys who blushed from his comment.

"I'll be get going guys... you continue" he patted younger's shoulder then left the duo alone.

Tae played the song that he had been practising since weeks now, obviously kook is the first person to hear before he performs in front of everyone.

Jungkook was into the soft tune playing perfectly by his Sugar, until his eyes landed on his bare thighs.

He gulped when thoughs started spamming his mind, "unfold your legs Bear" he whispered huskily bending forward.

Tae gasped from sudden command, his eyes met his doe ones that soon darkened, following his command he stopped playing the song.

"Continue" he said pointing towards the keyboard, Tae complied continuing the song where he had stopped before.

Jungkook stood straight, caressing his lower lip while eyeing his inner thighs, "spread your legs baby" saying so he moved his socked foot near his legs after removing his shoes.

Tae parted his legs feeling his foot caressing his bare skin, his breath becomes heavy when he travelled his foot upwards near his inner thighs and start rubbing his soft skin.

Jungkook let out a throaty groan finding his cute white lace hidden behind his short skirt.

He poked the center using his toe, smirking when other let out surprised gasp from sudden touch.