MY QUEEN 🤗

Morning came and the first one to wake up was Jungkook who was immediately met with beautiful face of his Sugar's sleeping face.

Tae's silver hair was scattered on the pillow, lips formed in a cute pout while soft snores were leaving his lips reaching the side of his neck.

He tucked a hair strand behind his ear smiling softly, looking at his cute sleeping bear.

"I've missed you in my arms" he whispered pulling him closer to his chest, Tae muttered something in his deep sleep and snuggled closer to the warmth his bare body was radiating.

"I'm sorry" pecking his nose he rubbed their nose together.

He finally got his peaceful sleep having his baby sleeping beside him in his arms.

Just then his phone alarm started ringing and he quickly turned it off not wanting to disturb his baby's sleep.

"Time to get up" saying this he detached their body and got up, placing his pillow in his open arms, he walked towards the washroom.

Once he was done with his morning routine he made his way down towards the kitchen.

"Eomma... Appa" he called in surprise, the said male pushed his chair back and stood up with his arms wide open.

Jungkook was quick to hug the male, the elder man who was none other than Mr. Kim Daehyun, Taehyung's father rubbed his back in loving way.

"My lil champ has grown up too fast" he spoke in a dramatic tone making other three elder's laugh while Jungkook just rolled his eyes breaking the hug.

"Appa you have seen me two weeks ago" the elder just shrugged his shoulders taking his seat again and replied "so what".

Jungkook shook his head muttering low 'so dramatic' then went towards his eomma, Mrs. Kim who welcomed the boy in her open arms, "my baby".

"How are you kookie" she asked caressing his cheeks, he gave her a soft smile knowing the real meaning behind her question, then replied "we are fine eomma".

He quickly gave his parents side hug then went inside the kitchen, informing them that they will have their breakfast in his room.

The two couple got busy in their talk, while younger busied himself in preparing his baby's favorite breakfast.

"So my boy any plans for next week?" Mr. Kim asked catching his attention, he hummed then replied "yah.. I've a match this friday".

"You guys won't be coming with us" Mrs. Jeon asked in sad tone, he chuckled seeing her pout, "Don't be sad Mom, we'll join you next time".

"That sounds better... plus I know you may want some alone time with your Sugar" Mr. Jeon spoke teasingly on which everyone laughed loudly while younger shyly averted his eyes back on the tray he was holding.

He quickly keep the glass filled with juice and walked towards the stairs avoiding the laughing couple fully.

"We'll see you guys in some time" he spoke loud enough to be heard by elderly couples, "yah take your time" Mrs. Kim replied with a knowing smile.

And the boy was out of their sight.

He opened the door of his room finding it same the way he left few minutes ago, keeping the tray on the bedside table he moved closer to the sleeping boy.

"Baby wake up" he whispered lowly near his ear tucking the hair strand behind his ear.

Tae squirm in his sleep and went back to sleep, Jungkook chuckled sitting on the side he tried again, "Sugar" he called softly shaking his shoulder slowly.