TAKEN 🤭

They both walked towards the washroom, Jungkook went inside to wash his face & Tae stood out scrolling on his phone.

Suddenly he heard clicking of heel making him lift up his gaze, as soon as he saw the person he rolled his eyes averting his gaze back on his phone.

"Hey there kim" he heard the annoying voice of the girl whom he hates the most.

'Ahn Jia' the popular girl of the school for being rich & beautiful.

She is arrogant & has not so friendly behavior.. almost every boy wants her as their girlfriend but she rejected everyone's proposal.

Tae doesn't like her from starting but the moment he came to know that she proposed Jungkook which other obviously rejected... he started hating her.

She wasn't different seeing the way Jungkook treats him she doesn't leave any chance to irritate the boy.

"Did Jungkook left you" she said mockingly, Tae look at her with irritated expression but didn't replied.

"I'm saying something" she gritted her teeth in anger by not getting any response.

"Do I look like I wanna talk" he said with raised brows.

"Who even wants to talk to you.. I'm going to have lunch with my Jungkook" she said dreamingly walking off immediately not waiting for his reply... not like she would get one.

Tae gasped when suddenly Jungkook pulled him back holding his waist towards his hard chest.. "koo" he whispered feeling others body.

"Mmm" Jungkook hummed burrying his nose on his fluffy hair taking his sweet scent.

"Come on" he said after few minutes holding his waist possessively.

Tae walked beside him with a shy smile.

......................

Once they were in canteen they look around & found their group sitting at the middle table.... their usual spot.

"I'll get your banana milk & sandwich" Tae said about to walk towards the counter but youngers hold stopped him.
"Should I come?" He asked softly but Tae denied walking towards the counter.

Jungkook walked towards their table greeting his hyungs he sat down on chair beside Hoseok.

Only one chair was left... everyone was busy talking or eating & Jungkook was looking at the dance video which Hoseok showed him.

Suddenly the chair was pulled back & Jia took her seat, sitting beside Jungkook who eyed her confusingly but didn't said anything.

Everyone gave a confused look which she just shrugged off.

She was eyeing Jungkook who was busy observing the dance steps in the video.

She smirked internally thinking that Jungkook didn't even told her not to sit here.

She look behind & saw Tae coming towards them having tray in his hand.

Tae put the tray in front of Jungkook & eyed her with furrowed brows, he expected her to be here..

"Oh Kim.. there is no place left for you" she said mockingly.

"You should find another seat" she suggested with a wide smirk.

Tae chuckled making her confuse, " you don't have to worry, I already have my seat... permanent seat actually" he replied sassily & all the boys chuckled seeing her red angry face including Jungkook.