SHOPPING 🥵

Once they reached the mall Jungkook tapped Tae's bum silently telling him to stop his action.

Tae gave a last lick on his neck & moved back, a shy smile on his lips looking at younger who quickly buttoned his shirt.
They got down from the car & made their way towards the entrance, Tae glanced towards the younger & smiled seeing the art he created on his neck, that was still visible.

"So where do you guys plan to go first?" Asked Namjoon eyeing his friends, Yoongi had a bored look laying his head on Jimin's shoulder while Jimin, Tae, Jin & Hobi were looking around excitedly, & the youngest had his eyes glued on certain beautiful boy with a soft smile on his lips.

"GUCCIII" the soulmates yelled jumping with excitement, Yoongi growled being annoyed with their loud voice.

"Let's go" Jin said & dragged both of them, Hobi ran behind them catching the trio, "did they forgot about us" Namjoon muttered eyeing both the males who too had offended look.

They trail behind the excited males, the boys wait for the elevator & quickly walk inside once it arrived, Tae eyed the younger who walked towards him & stood behind him.

Tae had his back facing the younger who stood at the back, once everyone took their places Jimin pressed the button for their floor.

Jungkook had his hands placed on blonde's waist, who stood just an inch distance from him.

The lift stop & three girls entered, all the boys moved back giving them space, Tae took a step back & immediately met with younger's body, who pulled him more close to him.

The blonde bit his lips feeling other's hot breath on his neck, Jungkook tightened his hold around his waist, inhaling other's sweet scent.

Suddenly one of the girl stepped back resulting Tae to push his ass back on Jungkook who stiff on his place, his hands reached on other's ass holding him in one place.

Tae yelped feeling his big hands on the sides of his ass, he look around finding no one's eyes on them, he look down feeling shy as he can feel younger's deep breath.

He pushed his ass more on his groin & other let out low 'fuckk'.

"Stopp~" Jungkook whispered in his ears but Tae didn't listened & kept pushing his ass more on him

Jungkook bit his lips trying to control his moans, feeling pleasure from other's action.

The moment elevator stop Tae stopped his movement & stood still, Jungkook put his forehead on his back taking deep breaths he walk out with elder who giggled looking at his flushed face.

"Tae come" Jimin said holding blonde's wrist & dragged him towards a particular shop, Tae look behind finding the younger looking at them with confused face.

"Joonie bring us something to drink" Jin said & walked towards the shop where soulmates disappeared.

"Let's grab something" hobi said walking towards the food corner. The tops ordered soft drinks & went towards the shop once they paid for it.