HURT 😔

Another night came and still the bestfriends are apart from each other.

Jungkook took a walk towards his house, it was already dark as whole time he was looking for his bear, but seeing every single person leaving the campus he sighed and walked out too.

Just when he entered the lane of his house a restless boy quickly got up from the ground where he was sitting, he watched the sweaty boy walking carelessly.

His jacket was placed on one shoulder while white shirt was stuck to his body, he quickly stepped back in dark when those doe eyes look up towards his room.

Jungkook stopped in his step when he was in front of his house, eyes fixed on his baby's balcony, the lights were off, he knew Tae was angry and he won't like to see him right now.. he just hope that he is not out in this cold weather.

He slowly averted his gaze than walked to the garden, sitting on the bench his thoughts were back on his Sugar.

Whole day's happenings flashed in front of his closed eyes... he never intended to shout at his bestfriend..

He had hurt him.

A tear drop escaped his closed eyes falling down the path of squishy cheeks, he did nothing to wipe it knowing it will kept coming anyway.

These few days they have been apart for many reasons and today it was bcoz of him... his Tae is not in his arms.

How can he forget his bear is not used to shouting.. they both have grown up in a loving & calm environment.

There parents have always made sure to handle every situation calmly and never shout on them.

He himself never let anyone raise their voice on him, but today he was the one who raised his voice on him, and for whom.. the girl who doesn't even matter to him even a bit.

But he wasn't thinking correctly at that time, which lead them to be away from each other.

He shivered when sudden cool breeze passed his drenched body, he rubbed his sides creating some warmth.. which didn't gone unnoticed by certain silver haired who was quick to walk inside his room.

Taehyung ran down the stairs holding his soft fluffy shawl, he himself was just in thin night wear though he didn't cared, just when he was nearing the main door his mother's voice hault his steps.

"Tae bear where are you going" she asked taking his full look, "and where are your slippers" the boy catched his breath, tears brimming in his eyes.

"I-i forgot" he replied quickly, "what happen baby-.. hey are you crying" she asked cutting herself in the midst when the tears left his eyes wetting his cheeks.

He sobbed clutching her hands tightly, "eo-eomma koo-" he cried more thinking about his Bun who was shivering in cold.

His mother immediately took him in her embrace, patting his back to calm him down, and he eventually calmed down hearing her soothing words.

He explained her the situation carefully avoiding the incident and asked her to give him the shawl and send him back to his house.

She gave him a assuring nod and went out.

...

Jungkook felt soft pats on his cheeks someone was wiping the dried tears from his cheeks, that made him abruptly open his eyes.

"Eomma" saying that he threw himself on her, burrying his face in her stomach, the woman creased his hair, pecking them later.

"Shhh my baby" she kept rubbing his back, trying to calm him down but the boy kept crying chanting his Sugar's name.